PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhh...

dogg
09-13-2005, 06:05 AM
Man I gotta say this was the best vacation ive ever had. I already cant wait untill next years opener.

To start things off I finally got to put a face to alot of zoners from this board, you guys are some party animals. I also got to meet helmetguy who in my book is a online celebrity:respect:

Next thing i want to brag about is that i caught takeos gloves after he threw them my way during pregame warm ups (both of em)

I also ran into and met Mike Gandys mom in the airport (nice lady)

To top it off, after a few 20 ounce buds in a bar at the pheonix airport, i go to have a seat at my gate and am watching Monday night football eatin a burger from wendys, i look up at the TV its currently half time show, mcgraw or whatever his name is was singing and they were showing week 1 highlights and I ***** saw myself on TV swinging my Bills towel around yelling in the camera wearing my spikes jersey. I'm wondering if some time this week those highlights will show again. ah well.

I mean everything seemed to go my way the whole trip.

Anyways its 4 AM here i just got home can hardly think so ill post more tommorow when it comes to me.

Oh yeah, Mush69.... you're a life saver:beer:

Did i mention you ladies from this board are beautiful:rose:

anyways ill be back on tommorow to add my 2cents on a few topics.

:gobills:

Jan Reimers
09-13-2005, 07:11 AM
dogg, wasn't it YOU performing the National Anthem, playing RG in the 2nd half in place of Villarrial, and piloting the plane to Phoenix? And now you're starting Bubba dogg's Shrimp Company?

Just kidding. Sounds like you had a great time. I'm just jealous, because in all my years of attending Bills' games, none of those things has ever happened to me. I think a guy puked on me once, though.

casdhf
09-13-2005, 07:13 AM
I'd say Phil is more of a celeb than Helmetguy

mush69
09-13-2005, 08:22 AM
:up: Glad you had a good time and next time we will sit down and take care of business!

:cheers: damn glad to meet ya Dogg!

Michael82
09-13-2005, 11:25 AM
You might be in one of the BillsZone highlight videos if JJamezz or BAM catch it. :up:

alohabillsfan
09-13-2005, 11:55 AM
And I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last ight!

Cntrygal
09-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Great to meet ya dogg!!!

dogg
09-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey thx guys and thx for the welcome there too.

Mush, sounds good.

Cntry, thank you. I Love my hat btw... I been rockin it here in Oregon representin:bighug:

Casdhf where were ya man, I had the honors of wearing your name tag:king:

The_Philster
09-13-2005, 06:04 PM
I'd say Phil is more of a celeb than Helmetguywell...only as far as the Jills are concerned..I still like the one time a few years back that one of them that he and I met a few times asked me about my sidekick :laughter:

Meathead
09-13-2005, 09:13 PM
I ate dogg wings.

Iehoshua
09-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Good meetin' ya!

dogg
09-13-2005, 10:37 PM
hey lol what up meat.

darth whats up man.

Voltron
09-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Just had to let you all know Dogg is famous!! He was on NFL networks 6 days till sunday at the end full face shot! Good Job Dogg!