• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

I got this Feeling about JP Losman

After watching the Houston game I think we have our man. JP has a swagger about him, a self assured confidence that he can succeed. Not since Jim Kelly have I felt that we have a real leader here. This kid can ball and he really is excited to be there and to play. His energy and confidence will spill over to the rest of the team, including the D and just make us better. Does anyone else see this or feel this way about the situation?
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Re: I got this Feeling about JP Losman

He's a gamer. That's for sure.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

He looked really impressive- much better than I expected him to. But I'm not going to get too excited yet. Remember the first two games of '03? Not saying that the same thing will happen this year- just that I'm not going to read too much into it this early.

Does anyone really think the Dolphins and Cowboys are as good as they looked on Sunday? Does anyone really think the Ravens, Broncos and Jets are as bad as they looked on Sunday? (well, the Broncos may be). The signs are encouraging for JP, but it's only one game.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

I'm glasd Losman is our future. He has shown me he has what it takes to be successful in the NFL. Hopefully it will be a long helathy career

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

and a career spent in red white and blue with a large stampeding mammal on the helmet.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• pintokid53
            Try the bean dip.
            • Sep 2005

he did really good for his first game, for the most part, i think some of those field goals would have been touch downs if the running game would have got going early in the game like it did in the second half

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
              After watching the Houston game I think we have our man. JP has a swagger about him, a self assured confidence that he can succeed. Not since Jim Kelly have I felt that we have a real leader here. This kid can ball and he really is excited to be there and to play. His energy and confidence will spill over to the rest of the team, including the D and just make us better. Does anyone else see this or feel this way about the situation?
              Took you that long to realize that?

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by pintokid53
                he did really good for his first game, for the most part, i think some of those field goals would have been touch downs if the running game would have got going early in the game like it did in the second half
                I have to watch the game on Tivo to tell for sure, but it seemed to me that they were putting 8 in the box to stop the run early in the game, basically trying to force Losman to beat them. Once he completed a few passes, the D was forced to back off to cover our receivers and that's when the running game got started.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  I have to watch the game on Tivo to tell for sure, but it seemed to me that they were putting 8 in the box to stop the run early in the game, basically trying to force Losman to beat them. Once he completed a few passes, the D was forced to back off to cover our receivers and that's when the running game got started.
                  Very true.

Way to early to call JP a savior. Lets just hope he can build on a solid start.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

JP played with poise and confidence his first time out. He threw well and ran effectively when the opportunity arose. Sure, it's too early to annoint him the second coming of Jim Kelly, and he'll certainly struggle at times this year, but based on his debut, you really have to like his chances of becoming a top gun in this league.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Fairway
                      • Jul 2002

He's the next Ryan Leaf. Holcomb should start this Sunday.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
                        He's the next Ryan Leaf. Holcomb should start this Sunday.
                        Holcomb sucks too- he reminds me of Dave Krieg. Just let Matthews start- he's the only QB on the roster that's worth a damn.

Also, Lindell sucks cuz none of his FG's were over 45 yards. Let Jason Peters kick them.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

you know what i loved the most.. did you see him erupt when he hit evans on that long bomb.. that had me so fired up i was jumping in the air too.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            you know what i loved the most.. did you see him erupt when he hit evans on that long bomb.. that had me so fired up i was jumping in the air too.
                            I was there at the stadium and seen that, he was so happy.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              I know that feeling, I have a good friend, with a big problem...roots for the dallas vaqueras, and he is a pain in the @$$. I think he had enough with that play too. And, here was when I grab my first beer too!!!!
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X