PDA

View Full Version : i kind of worry

paladin warrior
09-13-2005, 06:19 PM
:nervous: Tampa Bay Buccaneers & Atlanta Falcons won in the first game. And I watched both game. Both are pretty good player. Later at my work & My friend want me to bet for Lunch for Tampa bay to bet Bills. So I did bet for lunch, Because I'm always Bufflalo Bills fan. Also My other friend said my new QB JP Losman is roockie and not good player. So what!! never know he will be best player. Just like Kurt warner.

The King
09-13-2005, 06:27 PM
I love this guy....:posrep:

jamze132
09-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Outstanding use of grammar! Rep on the way!

Iehoshua
09-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Why didn't you come to the opener, Paladin???

Dozerdog
09-13-2005, 10:20 PM
:nervous: Tampa Bay Buccaneers & Atlanta Falcons won in the first game. And I watched both game. Both are pretty good player. Later at my work & My friend want me to bet for Lunch for Tampa bay to bet Bills. So I did bet for lunch, Because I'm always Bufflalo Bills fan. Also My other friend said my new QB JP Losman is roockie and not good player. So what!! never know he will be best player. Just like Kurt warner.
You other freind stupid like squirrell. Bet lunch order lobster. Win in bank. Losman bette than Warner- kick other freind in nuts for saying that.

L.A. Playa
09-13-2005, 10:22 PM
You other freind stupid like squirrell. Bet lunch order lobster. Win in bank. Losman bette than Warner- kick other freind in nuts for saying that.

:spit:

paladin warrior
09-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Why didn't you come to the opener, Paladin???I can't Because I live far way

Jan Reimers
09-14-2005, 06:15 AM
I can't Because I live far way
In another galaxy, or closer, like one of the moons of Saturn?