PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs. Saints Monday night??

FlyingDutchman
09-13-2005, 08:34 PM
I mentioned this in another thread, and judging by the reaction, nobody else heard this. I was watching local news tonight in Rochester and they said the game might get switched to Monday night. Anyone else hear this or know anything? I dont know if they would just do a double header again or what, but i heard what i heard. I guess the decision will be made this week...stay tuned...

Mitchy moo
09-13-2005, 08:41 PM
I mentioned this in another thread, and judging by the reaction, nobody else heard this. I was watching local news tonight in Rochester and they said the game might get switched to Monday night. Anyone else hear this or know anything? I dont know if they would just do a double header again or what, but i heard what i heard. I guess the decision will be made this week...stay tuned...

It's scheduled for a 1pm sunday start, why would they move it?

BAM
09-13-2005, 08:50 PM
This would be cool with me.

jamze132
09-13-2005, 09:08 PM
But we suck during primetime, don't we?

FlyingDutchman
09-13-2005, 09:10 PM
But we suck during primetime, don't we?
Pretty much, not to mention everyone in the country will be cheering against us...

jamze132
09-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Pretty much, not to mention everyone in the country will be cheering against us...
Good point! If we won, the country would hate the Buffalo Bills and we would be forced to move to Canada! :sorry:

J/K J/K J/k

Mitchy moo
09-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Good point! If we won, the country would hate the Buffalo Bills and we would be forced to move to Canada! :sorry:

J/K J/K J/k

canada!
:drool2:

FlyingDutchman
09-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Anyone reading this thread in Rochester or Buffalo, watch the 11 0'clock news and see if you hear anything and drop a line....