PDA

View Full Version : Did you see it?

MTBillsFan
09-14-2005, 12:03 AM
Jim Mora Jr. was pretty clear at the end of the game when Hall came to the sidelines and you could read Mora's lips in him saying "you owned him" referring to the job he did on DIVA T.O. I'm sorry but 7 catches for 115 yards is owning someone? :lmao: Now Nate OWNED Johnson... 3 catches 18 yards...
Who's your daddy?

GO BILLS!!!

Mitchy moo
09-14-2005, 12:10 AM
Jim Mora Jr. was pretty clear at the end of the game when Hall came to the sidelines and you could read Mora's lips in him saying "you owned him" referring to the job he did on DIVA T.O. I'm sorry but 7 catches for 115 yards is owning someone? :lmao: Now Nate OWNED Johnson... 3 catches 18 yards...
Who's your daddy?

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah go figure, maybe that's why nate should be signed before we lose him. He really is a great player.

EDS
09-14-2005, 08:18 AM
Well, I think TO got his yards but Hall prevented him from making any gamebreaking plays so he did a really good job. McNabb threw at least 15 passes to TO.

I remember a few years ago Nate Clements went 1 on 1 with Randy Moss and, while Moss had 10 catches for 100+ yards, he kept Moss from making a big game changing play. The Bills won that game. Clements got alot of props for his play then and I think Hall deserves the same based on Mondays performance.

Gunzlingr
09-14-2005, 08:32 AM
He kept TO from catching enough balls that I still won my FFL match up against Sabre Ally :phew:

Drive 4 Five
09-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Well, I think TO got his yards but Hall prevented him from making any gamebreaking plays so he did a really good job. McNabb threw at least 15 passes to TO.

Exactly. Plus Hall intercepted one pass, and Owens was clearly frustrated, evident by his demeanor on the sidelines (all he did was pout) and the fact that he dropped at least two passes that were critical third down plays. Owens is such a pussy. I cannot freakin' stand that guy. I have never ever said anything like this before, but I wish it had been Owens who blew out his knee instead of Javon Walker. Owens is such a P.O.S.

:sorry: if I've gone a little overboard here...

Tatonka
09-14-2005, 11:36 AM
hall did own him.. owens caught a few passes in zone coverage that were not on Hall and Hall also picked one pass that was intented for owens as well as the main thing.. which is that he shut owens down when he needed to and didnt allow yards after the catch.

i will say that Deangelo Hall is coming along nicely... i will be the first to admit that i didnt think that he would be a good NFL cb when he came out of my school.

Akhippo
09-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Hall did an adequate job. McNabb couldnt get the ball to anybody. It looked like he had his sinker down monday because alot of his passes just sank. I also saw alot of plays where TO got interfered with that werent called. Hall is good, just wasnt dominate Monday as others would believe.