NYG @ NO NYG
    WAS @ DAL DAL

Oakland is my upset special.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: My week 2 predictions...

Those are the picks that will once again allow me to win yet again at this other site.

Last week as you all know, I went 11-5.

This week, I'm looking to improve on that and go 12-4 or better.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
      Those are the picks that will once again allow me to win yet again at this other site.

Last week as you all know, I went 11-5.

This week, I'm looking to improve on that and go 12-4 or better.
      I hope your right on the Bills winning and all the other afc teams that won, lose now and become 1-1.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
        • Sep 2004

I have the same exact pics except for one, I think Cincy will beat Minnesota.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

Cincinnatti doesn't really impress me - yeah, they've got an offense, but we've got to remember they beat up on the Browns - who won't be contenders for at least another two years.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
            Cincinnatti doesn't really impress me - yeah, they've got an offense, but we've got to remember they beat up on the Browns - who won't be contenders for at least another two years.
            But Minnesota plain ass sucked on Sunday. They were horrible on offense, and their D was piss poor as well.
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• STAMPY
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

DET @ CHI DET
              MIN @ CIN CIN
              BAL @ TEN BAL
              JAC @ IND IND
              S.F @ PHI PHI
              BUF @ TB BUF
              N.E. @ CAR CAR
              PIT @ HOU PIT
              STL @ ARI ARI
              ATL @ SEA ATL
              SD @ DEN SD
              CLE @ GB GB
              MIA @ NYJ JETS
              KC @ OAK OAK
              NYG @ NO SAINTS
              WAS @ DAL DAL

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                But Minnesota plain ass sucked on Sunday. They were horrible on offense, and their D was piss poor as well.
                Their offensive line is also banged up and psychologically bruised: with Birk out, they started their back-up center and their rookie OG Johnson got abused by Booger McFarland so badly that they took him out in the second half, but then Bryant McKinnie got hurt and the guy who too over for Johnson had to move into McKinnie's spot. McKinnie may not be able to play this week, which would mean that they would be playing their back-up center, the rookie OG Johnson, and their back-up OG/OT at LT.

The only thing that Minny would have going for them is that the Cincy offense probably won't hold the ball as long as Tampa Bay did--they'll either make a mistake or score quicker than TB--and the Minny offense may have a chance to get off the bench and establish some kind of rhythm, which they weren't able to do against the Bucs.
                Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• JD
                  Sabres Zone
                  • Sep 2003

DET @ CHI CHICAGO (17-3) Bears D, dominates!
                  MIN @ CIN BENGALS (27-7) Palmer lights up the field again
                  BAL @ TEN RAVENS (24-13) Ravens step up
                  JAC @ IND COLTS (17-14) Great game to watch!
                  S.F @ PHI EAGLES (21-10) Eagles rebound
                  BUF @ TB BILLS (34-17) The Cadillac stalls
                  N.E. @ CAR *UPSET* PANTHERS (24-21) In overtime!
                  PIT @ HOU STEELERS (28-7) Texans trampeled..again
                  STL @ ARI CARDINALS (10-3) Such a boring game, dont watch it.
                  ATL @ SEA FALCONS (17-10) Seattle should stick to the golf course
                  SD @ DEN CHARGERS (21-13) Denver who?
                  CLE @ GB BROWNS (17-7) Bad day for Favre
                  MIA @ NYJ JETS (31-14) Jets come out firing after their Week 1 embarassment
                  KC @ OAK RAIDERS (21-17) Chiefs get sucked into the black hole
                  NYG @ NO SAINTS (14-13) Another emotional win for this team.
                  WAS @ DAL REDSKINS (24-10) Bledsoe...6 sacks 'nuff said
                  “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                    Too sober for this...
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                    DET @ CHI CHICAGO (17-3) Bears D, dominates!
                    MIN @ CIN BENGALS (27-7) Palmer lights up the field again
                    BAL @ TEN RAVENS (24-13) Ravens step up
                    JAC @ IND COLTS (17-14) Great game to watch!
                    S.F @ PHI EAGLES (21-10) Eagles rebound
                    N.E. @ CAR *UPSET* PANTHERS (24-21) In overtime!
                    PIT @ HOU STEELERS (28-7) Texans trampeled..again
                    STL @ ARI CARDINALS (10-3) Such a boring game, dont watch it.
                    ATL @ SEA FALCONS (17-10) Seattle should stick to the golf course
                    SD @ DEN CHARGERS (21-13) Denver who?
                    CLE @ GB BROWNS (17-7) Bad day for Favre
                    MIA @ NYJ JETS (31-14) Jets come out firing after their Week 1 embarassment
                    KC @ OAK RAIDERS (21-17) Chiefs get sucked into the black hole
                    NYG @ NO SAINTS (14-13) Another emotional win for this team.
                    WAS @ DAL REDSKINS (24-10) Bledsoe...6 sacks 'nuff said
                    I agree on almost all except two things:

1) The Titans will be lucky if they even score on the Ravens. I'll give them 3 for a field goal. Ravens 24-3.

2) I think KC takes it over ther Raiders. I don't think the Raiders defense can stop KC from scoring. I predict something like: 34-17.

Everything else I agree with and can visualize it happening.

Comment

• JD
                      Sabres Zone
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      I agree on almost all except two things:

1) The Titans will be lucky if they even score on the Ravens. I'll give them 3 for a field goal. Ravens 24-3.

2) I think KC takes it over ther Raiders. I don't think the Raiders defense can stop KC from scoring. I predict something like: 34-17.

Everything else I agree with and can visualize it happening.
                      Thanks.
                      I dont know, something just tells me Mcnair will have a superb game even with the Defense of the Ravens in his face at a constant.

Personally I doubt the Chiefs will be able to hold up against the Raiders. Oakland is tough place to play imo, I do see Dante returning a kick all the way however We'll see what happens. If I'm right on all my pics everyone has to empty their zonebucks into mine. Thank you and good night
                      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

JD SabreFan wrote:

MIA @ NYJ JETS (31-14) Jets come out firing after their Week 1
                        No way in He** Miami gives up 34 points!! The Jets have a new O scheme they are trying to learn. Chads arm is not quite right and the Fins D will be coming from every direction!!!

The Bills on the othe hand won't have a weak team to play this week, They could win against the Bucs, but it's no gimmie!!

Fins 20 Jets 10.

Bucs 13 Bills 7.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                          JD SabreFan wrote:

No way in He** Miami gives up 34 points!! The Jets have a new O scheme they are trying to learn. Chads arm is not quite right and the Fins D will be coming from every direction!!!

The Bills on the othe hand won't have a weak team to play this week, They could win against the Bucs, but it's no gimmie!!

Fins 20 Jets 10.

Bucs 13 Bills 7.
                          FTP, you didnt respond to my other post on the "Sweet Quote from Jason Taylor post." Just wondering if you wanted to discuss my points. Anyways, here's my predictions:

DET @ CHI CHICAGO Low scoring affair, but Joey Harrington is garbage. How could a team with that many weapons score ONLY 17 points against the pathetic Packers defense.
                          MIN @ CIN BENGALS Bengals will have their way against the Minny Defense, trust me. Vikings bringin a lot of hype, but little action.
                          BAL @ TEN RAVENS This is not the year for the Titans.
                          JAC @ IND COLTS Jaguars are nice, but they wont stop Colts offense, especially in the dome.
                          S.F @ PHI EAGLES Philly will spank them.
                          BUF @ TB BILLS No Comment at this point. Just have to wait and see, u feel me?
                          N.E. @ CAR PATRIOTS Too bad the Panthers lost Kris Jenkins for the year.
                          PIT @ HOU STEELERS One word...Domination
                          STL @ ARI WHO CARES? Cardinals I guess.
                          ATL @ SEA FALCONS Except for Shaun Alexander, they are overrated.
                          SD @ DEN CHARGERS Denver aint goin nowhere. LT might have a career day.
                          CLE @ GB BROWNS Kick em while they down, Cleveland.
                          MIA @ NYJ DOLPHINS If you wanna know why I feel like that, read my other post.
                          KC @ OAK CHIEFS Chiefs are the truth homie. KC is a top 5 team in the AFC.
                          NYG @ NO SAINTS But can't say for sure. Don't know much about the Giants.
                          WAS @ DAL COWBOYS Gregg Williams knows a little something about Bledsoe. Well anyways, at first I thought Redskins. But, the Redskins cant score, and the Cowboys defense is getting stronger. I am the most unsure about this prediction than any of my other ones.

I can also see that I picked a fair share of road teams to come out with victories.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                            • Apr 2005

-Jacksonville has beaten the Colts the last two years in the Dome....

Comment

• Lexwhat
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
                              -Jacksonville has beaten the Colts the last two years in the Dome....
                              I just checked, and the Jags did indeed win last year in Indy. I think they lost in 2003 though, week # 3. You were right about last year though.

But, I still take the Colts to win this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X