PDA

View Full Version : Sweet quote from Jason Taylor

BILL$ B@$HER
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">A: "I don't listen to anything you guys [the media] say anyway. You guys say we're bad and we suck and fans have said it for the last six or seven months that we're going to be 4-12 and all that stuff. I don't listen to any of it. We won one game. I know we haven't done anything yet. But the public was surprised. They were like, 'Holy cow, the Dolphins won.' We weren't surprised. You didn't see anybody like, 'Oh my god, we kicked the crap out of the Broncos.' We won a game we expected to win. It wasn't like the second coming or anything."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

all im saying dont under estimated. thats all. i think when we meet you will be more surprised with us then you are now.:xtreme:

The Godfather
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
good for them..but no wins against us

STAMPY
09-14-2005, 03:40 PM
i think u'll win 6

Crisis
09-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Didn't that ****** guarantee a win against us last year? LOL

Dolphinatic
09-14-2005, 03:44 PM
i think u'll win 6

Me too. Before December.

Typ0
09-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Me too. Before December.

and we all know how miami plays in december.

Typ0
09-14-2005, 03:52 PM
I honestly never though Miami was going to be as bad as people say. In fact I feel it might just shape up as a race for the division between the fins and us. People forget quickly how devastated the fins were in camp last season and for the past few years you have been decimated by wanny...he totally sucked as an NFL coach if you ask me and drove a very good team into the ground every year. I was surprised to see a well coached team hit the field last week because usually it takes some time for a new program to really get going...but if Miami is going to be playing like that then you are going to be in the hunt.

by the way...i also have the pats around .500.

JD
09-14-2005, 04:06 PM
yea do we ever...:lmao:

DynaPaul
09-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Taylor's in for quite the shocker. It's easy to talk tough after beating a not-so-great Broncos team.

Dolphinatic
09-14-2005, 04:16 PM

Mm-hmm... maybe. Let's see what kind of difference Saban makes. Early signs are pretty encouraging.

Gunzlingr
09-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Mm-hmm... maybe. Let's see what kind of difference Saban makes. Early signs are pretty encouraging.

He is the second-coming of Steve Spurrier and Dennis Erickson after all!

BILL$ B@$HER
09-14-2005, 04:19 PM
all im saying is the machine has more oil than last year, and is closer to hittin on all 8 cylinders

Samphin1
09-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Taylor's in for quite the shocker. It's easy to talk tough after beating a not-so-great Broncos team.

A Broncos team that I am sure a week ago, you and everyone else on here predicted we would lose too. If we beat the Jets? It will be because they aren't very good either right?

Face it, the level of competetion Miami faced in week 1 was far better than what Buffalo faced, and we scored more points. :D:

Mitchy moo
09-14-2005, 04:46 PM
all im saying is the machine has more oil than last year, and is closer to hittin on all 8 cylinders
I wouldn't call Miami a V8 machine by any stretch. I won't bash your team but to talk smack after last year is not wise. Saban is a good coach but I just can't see you guys being an offensive juggernaut. You QB situation is shaky at best and your kinda like us with Drew a few years ago. The bills came out on a tear and then we ended up 6-10 and that's where I see you ending up by your schedulle. I think your going to come into the Ralph w/o Ricky and try run next month and get the same results as Houston just did. Saban won't be smiling at the end of that day nor when we visit you in Miami in December.

The Bills will not lose to many, nor have many equals on their best day.

Novacane
09-14-2005, 05:05 PM
The dolphins will not score a TD against our D this year

justasportsfan
09-14-2005, 05:06 PM
A Broncos team that I am sure a week ago, you and everyone else on here predicted we would lose too. If we beat the Jets? It will be because they aren't very good either right?

Face it, the level of competetion Miami faced in week 1 was far better than what Buffalo faced, and we scored more points. :D:it was an educated prediction. Most of the better posters in FH also predicted a loss. Most of the finfans also predicted the bills to lose against the texans. That wasn't an educated prediction however, homer predictions.

I still think Miami finishes 8-8 at best. No team was hotter than the bills when we beat the Pats and jags at the start of our 6-10 season. As soon as everyone figured us out, it was downhill from there. It's a matter of time.

BILL$ B@$HER
09-14-2005, 05:25 PM
The dolphins will not score a TD against our D this yearNot 1 in 2 games?? no thats plain crazy! grantit you got one of the best D's now, when we got ricky and ronnie in the backfield your d will get wore down and we will score, trust me!!!

Voltron
09-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Saban is an awesome coach and I was a bit worried when you signed him... Not as much for this year as 2 years from now.

Take it from people that know from experience. Don't get to psyched about 1 win. Your hopes will get too high and then when you fall it hurts a hell of a lot more!

Just like us Bills fans at this point I would say to be anything more than cautiously optimistic is a bad Idea. Not saying to stop rooting but just don't try cashing a check their ass can't cash.

Typ0
09-14-2005, 05:37 PM
I don't really see any correlation....we started out strong and then tanked so then fins will start out strong and tank. It's like saying JP Losman is = Rob Johnson.

BILL$ B@$HER
09-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Saban is an awesome coach and I was a bit worried when you signed him... Not as much for this year as 2 years from now.

Take it from people that know from experience. Don't get to psyched about 1 win. Your hopes will get too high and then when you fall it hurts a hell of a lot more!

Just like us Bills fans at this point I would say to be anything more than cautiously optimistic is a bad Idea. Not saying to stop rooting but just don't try cashing a check their ass can't cash.
i hear ya. it was just nice to hear JT say that they werent "LIKE OH MY GOD WE WON", and we looked good!

Devin
09-14-2005, 05:39 PM
Its the friggin broncos big deal, we beat the texans.......big deal. Our first true test will be Tampa. The Dolphins will likely be a 7-8 win team this year. An improvement over last year any team would be proud of.

I think we will split with the Dolphins in all honesty. Difference is we started our growing pains a few years ago. This year I believe we are playoff bound.

feelthepain
09-14-2005, 05:44 PM
it was an educated prediction. Most of the better posters in FH also predicted a loss. Most of the finfans also predicted the bills to lose against the texans. That wasn't an educated prediction however, homer predictions.

I still think Miami finishes 8-8 at best. No team was hotter than the bills when we beat the Pats and jags at the start of our 6-10 season. As soon as everyone figured us out, it was downhill from there. It's a matter of time.
Same ol crap from you....The Broncs are a very good team, when they don't have to throw! The problem Sunday was we made them throw. Our D line is much better this year much more depth and the schemes are much better. Plus Saban made adjustments at the half something Wanny never did. I told you the fins are the better team as usual, but you're stubborn and will hang on to your hope till the bitter end. Samphin 1 was right, every time we win it will be the same story from you. 8-8 is more like the record the Bills will post this year not the fins!! Our D is better!

BleedinGreenNC
09-14-2005, 05:57 PM
and we all know how miami plays in december.Just like the old phins, great in the beginning and flopping in the end!

Voltron
09-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Same ol crap from you....The Broncs are a very good team, when they don't have to throw! The problem Sunday was we made them throw. Our D line is much better this year much more depth and the schemes are much better. Plus Saban made adjustments at the half something Wanny never did. I told you the fins are the better team as usual, but you're stubborn and will hang on to your hope till the bitter end. Samphin 1 was right, every time we win it will be the same story from you. 8-8 is more like the record the Bills will post this year not the fins!! Our D is better!
Your D is better that ours? Give me a break :homer:

Just go player by player and then tell me that again! I am a FAN of the bills but I don't have delusions of grandeur about the talent level! :shakeno:

justasportsfan
09-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Same ol crap from you....The Broncs are a very good team, when they don't have to throw! The problem Sunday was we made them throw. Our D line is much better this year much more depth and the schemes are much better. Plus Saban made adjustments at the half something Wanny never did. I told you the fins are the better team as usual, but you're stubborn and will hang on to your hope till the bitter end. Samphin 1 was right, every time we win it will be the same story from you. 8-8 is more like the record the Bills will post this year not the fins!! Our D is better!look who showed up, my b!tch :snicker:

JD
09-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Our D is better!
Please tell me you take that back right now. :lmao:

Are you talking about the real team or the stacked team you made on Madden 06?
:lol:

justasportsfan
09-14-2005, 06:10 PM
8-8 is more like the record the Bills will post this year not the fins!! Our D is better! I'd make a bet but I know you'll hide under someones skirt like you always do.

Bulldog
09-14-2005, 06:17 PM

We know, now Miami is going to the Super Bowl. And take a look at the rankings, I'm pretty sure that Buffalo's defense is ranked # 1. But Miami's defense is better? You're the worst homer ever!

JD
09-14-2005, 06:18 PM
We know, now Miami is going to the Super Bowl. And take a look at the rankings, I'm pretty sure that Buffalo's defense is ranked # 1. But Miami's defense is better? You're the worst homer ever!
Amen brother! :cheers:

im4bflo
09-14-2005, 07:20 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">A: "I don't listen to anything you guys [the media] say anyway. You guys say we're bad and we suck and fans have said it for the last six or seven months that we're going to be 4-12 and all that stuff. I don't listen to any of it. We won one game. I know we haven't done anything yet. But the public was surprised. They were like, 'Holy cow, the Dolphins won.' We weren't surprised. You didn't see anybody like, 'Oh my god, we kicked the crap out of the Broncos.' We won a game we expected to win. It wasn't like the second coming or anything."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

all im saying dont under estimated. thats all. i think when we meet you will be more surprised with us then you are now.:xtreme:
He also bashed Ricky BIG TIME and then welcomed him back, he's a dweeb!
We have a real team, and it won't be a surprise when we sweep you again.
Enjoy for now :squish:

jpdex12
09-14-2005, 07:33 PM
I wouldn't :monkeyp: Miami if they were on fire!

You bozos are drinking the Saban cool-aid already. No better than 6-10 and 2 of those 10 losses will come from Buffalo.

ZEUS
09-14-2005, 07:34 PM
It's been one game. Gus Fersquat sucks. And a stunned Jets team will probably regroup and give you fish a much needed reality check.

STAMPY
09-14-2005, 07:44 PM
they are asking like gus is the next marino :lol:

STAMPY
09-14-2005, 07:44 PM
wasn't gus that idiot who injured his neck slamming it into a wall after a td for skins?

Crisis
09-14-2005, 07:47 PM
wasn't gus that idiot who injured his neck slamming it into a wall after a td for skins?
Yes. :D

STAMPY
09-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Bling is now telling me Miami has a superior offense than buffal due to Saban's schemes

STAMPY
09-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Bling is now telling me Miami has a superior offense than buffalo due to Saban's schemes

DynaPaul
09-14-2005, 08:12 PM
These Dulphin fans just lost ALL credibility here. Their defense is better than ours? Ha ha ha... come on! They beat a Broncos team that looks like its fallen off. Sure, our game versus the Texans isn't an accurate litmus test for the season but I'm not having delusions of grandeur about a crappy team that will certainly sit at the bottom of the AFC East. Did I think the Broncos were going to win on Sunday? Sure I did. Mainly because while the Broncos have sunk over the years they still aren't as bad as the Dolphins' fall from grace and all of their failed experiments with Jimmy Johnson, Wanny, Avery, Feeley, Williams, Fiedler, Abdul-Jabbar, McDuffie, and a host of other bozos. I thought the Broncos would be better on that day... apparently not.

Still, my point is that these fans are way too excited over one win. We'll see what happens this Sunday against the pre-season crowned AFC East Champions/Wildcard spot Jets.

feelthepain
09-14-2005, 08:44 PM
I'd make a bet but I know you'll hide under someones skirt like you always do.
Seriously, what does betting prove?? Lets look at who finished where over the last two seasons and then you tell me how the the Fins didn't face the tougher test Sunday...BY FAR!!!

2003 total stats D and O!

Houston: Defense- 31st in the league
" " Offense- 31st in the league

Denver: Defense- 4th in the league
" " Offense- 8th in the league

2004 total team stats D and O!

Houston: Defense- 19th in the league
" ": Offense- 23rd in the league

Denver: Defense- 5th in the league
" ": Offense - 4th in the league

Now you want to tell me again why Denver is not very good?? They haven't finished outside the top ten in any category in the last two years at least, and only once did they finish out of the top five on either side of the ball. Now look where Hoston finished no better then 19th in any category and nearly last on both sides of the ball in one of the last two seasons. I see you Bill fans think Denvers not very good,with nothing to justify your opinion....other then Miami beat them!! but I don't hear anything about how bad Houston is!!! Well, now you have. Your Bills beat and could only score fieldgoals most of the game against a very poor D!! After 8 months to prepare. Very sad, and not real impressive. But here you are jawing and spewing nonsense as usual.

The last buffalo fan
09-14-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm not a homer, and/or phin hater, but I dont think that they will get into the playoffs this year, and they proly can lose more games, than the ones they could win. The have the talent, and now the coah, but they need to gel as a team, because right now, they are not a team. I do respect Taylor because he can backup his word, with his play at the field, but I also think that he is too excited now, as we buffalo fans are. Time will tell only, and hopefully you could have the 2003 pats season's luck, but you wont.

Let's go JP (by the way a frigging 50% Mexicano) and let go Buffalo!!!!!!

Mike13
09-14-2005, 09:11 PM
it was an educated prediction. Most of the better posters in FH also predicted a loss. Most of the finfans also predicted the bills to lose against the texans. That wasn't an educated prediction however, homer predictions.

Yeah is say the fish go 8-8 or 9-7 I will habe happy with that, actually I would be happy with anything but 4-12.

BTW what the hell is Adolf holding in your sig?

JD
09-14-2005, 11:35 PM
BTW what the hell is Adolf holding in your sig?
I WAS ALWAYS WONDERING WTF IT WAS MYSELF, THANK YOU FOR ASKING HIM DAMN :lol:

TigerJ
09-15-2005, 12:14 AM
Hmm, don't we have a message board for threads like this other than the Buffalo Bills board in the Zone? Answer: Yes we do.

Lexwhat
09-15-2005, 01:20 AM
Seriously, what does betting prove?? Lets look at who finished where over the last two seasons and then you tell me how the the Fins didn't face the tougher test Sunday...BY FAR!!!

2003 total stats D and O!

Houston: Defense- 31st in the league
" " Offense- 31st in the league

Denver: Defense- 4th in the league
" " Offense- 8th in the league

2004 total team stats D and O!

Houston: Defense- 19th in the league
" ": Offense- 23rd in the league

Denver: Defense- 5th in the league
" ": Offense - 4th in the league

Now you want to tell me again why Denver is not very good?? They haven't finished outside the top ten in any category in the last two years at least, and only once did they finish out of the top five on either side of the ball. Now look where Hoston finished no better then 19th in any category and nearly last on both sides of the ball in one of the last two seasons. I see you Bill fans think Denvers not very good,with nothing to justify your opinion....other then Miami beat them!! but I don't hear anything about how bad Houston is!!! Well, now you have. Your Bills beat and could only score fieldgoals most of the game against a very poor D!! After 8 months to prepare. Very sad, and not real impressive. But here you are jawing and spewing nonsense as usual.

Hmmm, not a bad point. However, lets look deeper. The Broncos were the laughingstock of this off-season. Their defensive line is full of cast-offs from the sorry Cleveland Browns. A Browns team that last year, gave up 145 Rushing YPG, dead last in the NFL. That's about 1/3 of the Broncos defense coming from the Browns. Basically, things change from year to year. I've seen you say that we should forget about last year's Dolphins, and how your off-season changes were excellent. Maybe they were, but Denver is a changed team as well, for the worse.

Moreover, the Broncos lost their leading rusher from last year in a trade, and their #1 rusher for this year, Anderson, went down in the 1st quarter. Champ Bailey, the Broncos best DB, went down in the 3rd quarter. In the 4th quarter alone, the Dolphins scored 3 TDs after Champ went down. When you have Chambers and Booker, it's gonna be easier to score when the opposing team's best DB goes down. Until that point, it was either 6-3 Fins lead or 13-3 Fins lead. Now you wanna talk about field goals most of the game?

I'm not gonna take away from the Fins win, they deserved it. I even pick them as upsetting the Jets this weekend. However, sometimes I dont think your points make sense.

Voltron
09-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Hmmm, not a bad point. However, lets look deeper. The Broncos were the laughingstock of this off-season. Their defensive line is full of cast-offs from the sorry Cleveland Browns. A Browns team that last year, gave up 145 Rushing YPG, dead last in the NFL. That's about 1/3 of the Broncos defense coming from the Browns. Basically, things change from year to year. I've seen you say that we should forget about last year's Dolphins, and how your off-season changes were excellent. Maybe they were, but Denver is a changed team as well, for the worse.

Moreover, the Broncos lost their leading rusher from last year in a trade, and their #1 rusher for this year, Anderson, went down in the 1st quarter. Champ Bailey, the Broncos best DB, went down in the 3rd quarter. In the 4th quarter alone, the Dolphins scored 3 TDs after Champ went down. When you have Chambers and Booker, it's gonna be easier to score when the opposing team's best DB goes down. Until that point, it was either 6-3 Fins lead or 13-3 Fins lead. Now you wanna talk about field goals most of the game?

I'm not gonna take away from the Fins win, they deserved it. I even pick them as upsetting the Jets this weekend. However, sometimes I dont think your points make sense.
:bf1: Good post and well thought out.

The problem is feelthepain is the typical meathead fin fan who shows up when they win and disappears when they lose.

I would like to point out he is not the typical fin fan on this board though because we seem to have the more realistic fans that enjoy a good football conversation and not talking smack unless in the smack zone.

Tatonka
09-15-2005, 08:06 AM

yeah.. saban has really shown that he knows how to win in december already! :up:

:shakeno:

Tatonka
09-15-2005, 08:10 AM

holy **** that was a good post..

the fish has to hang on to anything they can right now to believe that they are not wasting their time with this season.. but until they get a qb in the offseason, they will be nothing..

it is funny.. jason taylor said he doesnt read anything that the media writes or the fans say.. and then went on to say how the media and fans have said that they would be 4-12 and that everyone was shocked when they won the game.. did a little birdy tell him? :rolleyes:

what is more funny is that taylor actually thinks that if he doesnt read the stuff, the fish wont suck.. but it is inevitable.

BILL$ B@$HER
09-15-2005, 11:09 AM
they are asking like gus is the next marino :lol:
DO YOU MEAN ACTING LIKE?? IF YOU ARE NO WERE NOT!! you guys keep saying big deal you beat the:deadhorse . but before we played them you sayed the:deadhorse are gonna kill us. so which is it??? oh we still suck and the bills are gonna role the fish again:blah:

im4bflo
09-15-2005, 06:43 PM
DO YOU MEAN ACTING LIKE?? IF YOU ARE NO WERE NOT!! you guys keep saying big deal you beat the:deadhorse . but before we played them you sayed the:deadhorse are gonna kill us. so which is it??? oh we still suck and the bills are gonna role the fish again:blah:
"the fish suck and the BILLS are gonna roll the fish AGAIN!"
And that's a FACT...JACK! :squish: