PDA

View Full Version : Fat Wade

Mr. Miyagi
01-04-2003, 10:14 PM
Did anyone watch that GB-ATL game and see Fat Wade dancing on the sideline? It was NOT a pretty sight.

And when did he start wearing a headset anyway? Maybe Reeves made him do it. Surely he'd never volunteer to wear one...:)

Judge
01-04-2003, 10:17 PM
Congrats to Wade for doing a fine job in Atlanta. He's an outstanding defensive coordinator, as he proved here on Marv Levy's staff.

I've got nothing against the guy- he gave it his best shot here, and had some success.

Ð
01-04-2003, 11:05 PM
A) He was trying to keep his ears warm
or
B) He's taking drive-thru orders today

wharfrat
01-04-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
A) He was trying to keep his ears warm
or
B) He's taking drive-thru orders today

or C) He was tuned in to the Packers frequency, hearing the plays as they called them. He had Favre's number all night, with the exception of the first drive in the second half.

MissBuffalo
01-05-2003, 01:07 AM
It actually looked like Wade lost a few pounds. Coaching wise, I think he did a fine job in coaching and preparing his D. They played amazing. LOL BillsFanInWisc....I noticed the head phones too.

LtBillsFan66
01-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Judge
Congrats to Wade for doing a fine job in Atlanta. He's an outstanding defensive coordinator, as he proved here on Marv Levy's staff.

I've got nothing against the guy- he gave it his best shot here, and had some success.

http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

shelby
01-05-2003, 05:08 AM
i was amazed to see the headphones!

His D looks really, really good.

SABURZFAN
01-05-2003, 08:06 AM
he's a helluva DC but he can't dance.

Ð
01-05-2003, 08:25 AM
Wade's daughter, Tracy Phillips

http://www.sportshollywood.com/images/tphillipswindow.jpg

The_Philster
01-05-2003, 08:45 AM
:pant: I forgot what she looked like. :biggrin:

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Wade's daughter, Tracy Phillips

http://www.sportshollywood.com/images/tphillipswindow.jpg
Yeah right. Is that really true? I do see some resemblence though....

I have not much against Wade. He was a decent coach that brought us a great defense. Or was it all Cottrell? The only thing I'm still angry about is his decision to go with RJ in the Tennessee game, after he lied to Flutie about it.

If he wanted back as a DC I'd let him. Of course there's no way he'd want back no especially they just advanced to the second round, and that he has found dancing partners over there in Georgia.

Valerie
01-05-2003, 10:21 AM
I don't think she's that attractive. Who is she anyway? An actress or something?

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2003, 10:26 AM
You don't think Wade's daughter is that attractive or you don't think the girl in the picture is that attactive? This girl is wearing [ttoo much, that why. :)

Valerie
01-05-2003, 10:54 AM
I thought the girl in the picture was Wade's daughter. And no, I don't think the girl in the picture is all that attractive, whoever she is.

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2003, 11:10 AM
No J7, compared to you honey, no one is that attractive. (Jaded: "Oh spare me.....:rolleyes:")

Ð
01-05-2003, 11:10 AM
http://www.sportshollywood.com/images/tphillipsstand.jpg

The_Philster
01-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc
No J7, compared to you honey, no one is that attractive. (Jaded: "Oh spare me.....:rolleyes:")

Well.....if you wanna get technical about it ....;) ,JMO

although I do think Tracy is a total hottie :hubba:

Valerie
01-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc No J7, compared to you honey, no one is that attractive. (Jaded: "Oh spare me.....:rolleyes:")
Thanks for the compliment, I think, BFSIW. But I really wasn't looking for one. lol The picture BigD posted is a better one of her. She's okay, but she doesn't do it for me. I think Cindy Crawford is beautiful. I have no problem saying another woman is attractive if I think she is. Is she really Wade's daughter?

Ð
01-05-2003, 02:35 PM
No jaded, she's his ****ing son :shakeno:

ublinkwescore
01-05-2003, 03:36 PM
That second pic does her some justice - she's quite hot, and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

I just hope I'm not related to her in any way - my last name is Phillips too.