• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Roscoe

Well, according to McFarland...he's pretty sure Parrish will be playing this sunday. I bumped into him and his friend at Applebees in Cheektowaga on Union Road. I went up with a couple of friends, we sat across from him. We were all drunk but I know he said that he is confident that come sunday, Parrish will be in.

I hope to god it's true!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Roscoe

Saw in the practice video at bb.com that he was in practice but was catching balls with his off hand so I don't know what to think.

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Let's hope so. We could use him in there.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

who is mcfarland?
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mudflap1
          Next Question!
          • Nov 2004

Dylan McFarland I would guess.

Jon

Comment

• chubluv
            BillsZone bowling team MVP
            • Jan 2003

I thought he was already listed on the out list.

We are in 5th place
            Clump is on the IR
            Chubluv average is 167
            Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
            Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Saw in the practice video at bb.com that he was in practice but was catching balls with his off hand so I don't know what to think.
              I saw him too, Im sure that he could upgrade immediately our offense, but I dont think this would be wise move, that could delay and downgrade his game in the coming games.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by chubluv
                I thought he was already listed on the out list.
                I thought he was added to the practice squad....well I'm sure he talks to players on the team so maybe that's how he found out? Hell, i'm going to run with this info. It's good news to me.
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                  My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                  • Apr 2004

He is listed out.

Comment

• JD
                    Sabres Zone
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by andyxc71
                    He is listed out.
                    By who? ESPN has him as questionable....

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                      • Apr 2004

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Aug 2004

The Bills website has Parrish and Euhus listed as out for this week, although MM said that Euhus is coming along faster than expected and may practice next week.

Dylan McFarland was added to the practice squad after being cut, so he's still probably working out with the team.

Parrish may want to play and be running some plays with the offense in practice, but I suspect that the Bills will want him to be fully healed before putting him out there. Their philosophy with injuries seems to be that it is a long season and they would rather have a guy miss a little bit of time now rather than miss more time later. I think Euhus will probably be back for Game # 3, but they may hold Parrish out until Game # 4 if they think they can continue to get away with playing J.Reed at the # 3 WR spot.

I broke my wrist playing football and learned that, depending on what bone was broken inside the wrist, wrist injuries can be funny--one bone can take only weeks to heal, but the bone next to it can take months: my wrist was in a hard cast for four months because the bone that broke was really small and had to be immobilized while my teammate who broke a different bone in his writst in the same game was able to play again with a soft cast/wrist support after about a month. A WR like Parrish can't really play with a cast, so his injury really has to be healed to the point where it won't get re-broken before he would be able to play.
                        Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Bert102176
                          • Aug 2002

I doubt he will play against TB but against Atlanta is a possibility
                          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                          X