PDA

View Full Version : Bills stay out of pregame baiting

The_Philster
09-15-2005, 05:07 AM
Buffalo Bills linebacker Takeo Spikes likes to exchange points of view with opponents before, during and even after games.

But he's committed to never letting his emotions get the better of him, at least not during pregame warmups.

"Last week I had a couple guys talk," said Spikes, referring to the Houston Texans. "I mean, I talk back every which way but what you say to me isn't enough for me to come over and lose a game check over. I'll lose it during the game maybe, but not the pregame." http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050915/SPORTS03/509150358/1007/SPORTS

Pride
09-15-2005, 07:27 AM
I love this guy... I hope he retires a Bill... would love to see his name up on our wall o fame!

Luisito23
09-15-2005, 07:30 AM
I love this guy... I hope he retires a Bill... would love to see his name up on our wall o fame!

Me too, TKO u da man.......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Pride
09-15-2005, 07:31 AM
2 funnies from that article

# Making it a snap:
Kicker Rian Lindell was 5-for-5 on his field-goal attempts in last week's victory over Houston, but new long-snapper Mike Schneck was also perfect. Schneck, who previously snapped for Pittsburgh, is in his seventh season.

What makes for a good long snapper?

"It's really all mental," he said. "But there are some physical things that help. You need to be flexible and I have long arms that help me out a lot."

How long?

"I don't know for sure," Schneck said with a grin, "but I have to wear gloves because my knuckles drag on the ground."

# Less filling: Quarterback J.P. Losman said he celebrated throwing his first NFL touchdown pass against Houston Sunday with a bottle of champagne with his family.

When asked how he celebrated his first NFL touchdown, Mularkey, who played tight end in the NFL for nine seasons, said:

"It actually was against Tampa Bay. I don't know what I did but I'm sure beer was involved."

Luisito23
09-15-2005, 07:48 AM
"It actually was against Tampa Bay. I don't know what I did but I'm sure beer was involved."

LOL...
I wonder what kind of beer it was....

GO BILLS!!!!!

HAMMER
09-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Iron City

jamze132
09-15-2005, 10:47 AM
I love a coach who can enjoy a nice cold refreshing beer! :bf1:

justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 10:50 AM
It's never good to bait before a game. Makes your knees week.

Devin
09-15-2005, 10:51 AM

Absolutley. :bf1: