PDA

View Full Version : Who do we want to lose the Jets/Miami Game

camelcowboy
09-15-2005, 08:24 AM
The common answer would probally be Miami, so them and the Jets would be 1-1, but i really would love to see the Jets go 0-2.

How about you?

justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 08:33 AM
Miami. so they both go 1-1, if both the bills and Pats win. If the pats, bills and miami lose, we're all tied for 1st place.

Earthquake Enyart
09-15-2005, 08:35 AM
I want Miami to lose every game they play.

Ebenezer
09-15-2005, 08:41 AM
A Jets win would be fine.

Bert102176
09-15-2005, 08:53 AM
I want it to be a tie cause I hate them both sooooooooo much

Bert102176
09-15-2005, 08:53 AM
but if someone has to win then let it be the jets

OpIv37
09-15-2005, 08:55 AM
I want the Jets to win because I got stuck with Pennington on my fantasy team at work and I need him to have a good team.

Plus I agree- we'd be better off having two 1-1 teams in our division, especially if we can win and go 2-0.

camelcowboy
09-15-2005, 08:57 AM
Jets win, but chads arm falls off. In frustration Gus head butts another wall, and is done for the season. Leaving Rosenfels as starter.

Dolphinatic
09-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Hmm... trying to be objective here, if I were a Bills fan and really believed that the Fins are rebuilding and can only hope for maybe an 8-8 season anyway, but the Jets could be stronger, why wouldn't I prefer to see the Jets go 0-2? Doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Of course, if you just plain hate the Fins more than the Jets, that's a different story. But then you aren't really picking the game based on how it could help the Bills.

Jeff1220
09-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Of course, if you just plain hate the Fins more than the Jets, that's a different story. But then you aren't really picking the game based on how it could help the Bills.

Yes.

jamze132
09-15-2005, 11:06 AM
I would prefer the Jets to win for the simple fact that if we do end up losing this week, the *****Phins aren't ahead of us! But I would really prefer a tie!

colin
09-15-2005, 11:12 AM
the jests should win.

miami is ALWAYS tough to start and crap to finish, if they win 6 games 3 or 4 will come in the first 6 games, so don't get excited about the fish yet.

jests are about an 8-8 team, we will sweep them both.

if we split with the pats and sweep the jests and cuban fish, we could win the division.

Jan Reimers
09-15-2005, 11:14 AM
I think the Dolphins, under Saban, are going to be much better than expected, while the Jets - with their very average QB and an aging Curtis Martin - will not be as good. Thus, I hope the Jets win. A 2-0 start for the Fins will not be a good thing.

Novacane
09-15-2005, 11:45 AM
I want the Jets to win. Phin fans will become even more arrogant and annoying if they go 2-0

Dolphinatic
09-15-2005, 11:58 AM
I want the Jets to win. Phin fans will become even more arrogant and annoying if they go 2-0

That would indeed be awful, but we can at least try to remind them of 2003, and the risk of looking utterly ridiculous with Super Bowl talk after only two games.

Historian
09-15-2005, 12:00 PM

Repeat the Mantra...

Fish SUCK
Fish SUCK
Fish SUCK

FlyingDutchman
09-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Hmm... trying to be objective here, if I were a Bills fan and really believed that the Fins are rebuilding and can only hope for maybe an 8-8 season anyway, but the Jets could be stronger, why wouldn't I prefer to see the Jets go 0-2? Doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Agree Completely. Although I dont think the Dolphins are that bad and are capable of beating good teams, Id rather see them beat the Jets so the Jets start 0-2. We can take care of the Dolphins and sweep them, but i dont know if we can with the Jets. I dont care how much I hate the Phins, I hope they win.

Drive 4 Five
09-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Repeat the Mantra...

Fish SUCK
Fish SUCK
Fish SUCK

:zonelunch

Fish SUCK
Fish SUCK
Fish SUCK

Repeat the mantra...

I personally do not give a damn who wins. All I care about is the Bills winning. Screw the rest...

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-15-2005, 01:09 PM
I hope the Jets lose big again and their confidence is dismantled for the rest of the year. I think we can destroy the Dolphins and that victory they had was a fluke so let them beat the Jets and let us beat them both!

lordofgun
09-15-2005, 01:10 PM
I want the Jets to win because I got stuck with Pennington on my fantasy team at work and I need him to have a good team.

Plus I agree- we'd be better off having two 1-1 teams in our division, especially if we can win and go 2-0.
You'd be better off picking Frerotte, Rattay, Griese, etc. off of the waiver wire.

camelcowboy
09-15-2005, 02:06 PM
You'd be better off picking Frerotte, Rattay, Griese, etc. off of the waiver wire.
Anthony Wright :lmao:

OpIv37
09-15-2005, 02:16 PM

I thought about that but we have a friggin 16 team league. ALL the starters are already taken.

Oh and my backup is.... JP Losman. He actually had a lot more fantasy points than Pennington in Week 1. I only picked him because when I had to pick a second QB, the choices were him, Boller, Rattay, Ramsey, Orton.... JP can suck up the joint and still be better than that group of jokers.

footballhottie
09-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Jets...There more of a problem for us then miami.

OpIv37
09-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Jets...There more of a problem for us then miami.

Before Sunday, I would have agreed with you. Now, I'm not so sure. It's tough to commit after 1 game, but so far the Dolphins look like a .500 or better team and the Jets look like the basement of the AFCE. I think it all depends on Pennington's shoulder- if he truly hasn't recovered yet, the Jets are DONE. If Pennington comes back to be 100%, we'll be better off with a Jets loss this weekend because they'll be more of a threat to our playoff chances than the Dolphins.

casdhf
09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
which team to we play first? I want that team to have the least amount of momentum possible

Kerr
09-15-2005, 03:20 PM
Fins.

BillsFanCupp38
09-15-2005, 03:27 PM
The common answer would probally be Miami, so them and the Jets would be 1-1, but i really would love to see the Jets go 0-2.

How about you?

You know what... I never thought about seeing it as the jets being 0-2. My first thoughts was that i wanted the Phins to lose but now i look at it and its kind of a win win situation. But youll find me rooting for the jets in that game.

The_Philster
09-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Repeat the Mantra...Fish SUCKFish SUCKFish SUCK:up:

im4bflo
09-15-2005, 07:27 PM
If it's up to me, the Fish would NEVER win again!
And I'd love EVERY minute of it! :squish:

ZEUS
09-15-2005, 07:31 PM
I hear ya. I live here in Florida. All I ever hear is "Ricky,Ricky,Ricky." Well, I didn't hear too much of that last year or much of anything from them, it was nice. But fish fans have real short memories. As we can all see by there one win they are thinking super bowl. No matter how good or bad either of our seasons are, I hope we sweep them. They don't have much to say when they have been swept by the mighty Buffalo Bills.

jpdex12
09-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Damn, that is a tough question. Is there any way that they can both lose? Either way, we win because one of our division foes will pick up a loss.

Go J-E-T-S. God that hurt to say that!

im4bflo
09-15-2005, 08:17 PM
It's a no lose situation for us, whoever, so what!, a division rival goes down.
A jet's win would even things up, that's the only insentive. But the fish suck, so it really doesn't matter. GO BILLS! :squish: