PDA

View Full Version : OK, time for a survey of how us fans feel

X-Era
09-15-2005, 11:32 AM
I still feel like too many fans have the same old team mentailty. That they feel the same as they did the year after our 4th SB loss. That there is no optomism left after so many let downs.

I just wish someone will rally the troups a bit and get back to the mentality of the TRUE Bills fans. The never die attitude of the team about to Play its 4th SB after 3 losses.

We used to be the 12th man, and I loved that about us. Now is see us as so damn cynical that we cant get excited about much of anything. I hope this poll sets me straight and that it really isnt that way.

TheBrownBear
09-15-2005, 11:42 AM
What the hell was that? Was that a poem? :)

Preseason gave pause,
Fall arrived, Losman surprised,
Outlook appears bright.

EDIT: I get it. I see you've edited it into a poll. I thought you were writing a haiku. lol. I say we all write haikus about our expectations!!!

X-Era
09-15-2005, 11:44 AM
hopefully we can get a few bumps to get lots of data and see how "we" truly feel.

JD
09-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Why so many damn threads like this. God, I am getting so sick of this crap honestly. There's been a gazillion threads. It is only week one for christs sake. And yes, I'm a religious person! :bow:

Jan Reimers
09-15-2005, 12:54 PM
I love our young offensive guns - JP, Willis and Evans - our special teams, and our absolutely ferocious defense.

My only fear is that by the time our offense really peaks - probably in a year or two - our defense may be on the decline.

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-15-2005, 01:04 PM
I feel really excited about this team this year. I really feel like we make the playoffs this year. Not that Fox Sports knows all but they have us at number 3 right now in the power rankings saying we can make a deep push into the playoffs. If that doesn't make you feel good about our chances then nothing will. I think this weekends game IN Tampa will be a true test against a good defense to really see how this team can play againat not only a quality team but a quality team on the road which they have a lot of this year.

X-Era
09-15-2005, 06:47 PM
bump, everyones home now.

OpIv37
09-15-2005, 07:10 PM
through game 1, a lot of the concerns I had failed to materialize and we looked really good. I have more hope than I did two weeks ago, but 1 game isn't enough for JP, Lindell, and Gandy to have proven themselves.

Or, to say it more simply: if Week 1 is a starting point and we keep improving, this could be a great season. If week 1 was a fluke, or if we don't progress before we play the Carolinas and New Englands', we're in trouble.

pintonick96
09-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Ive been saying it since we cut Bledsoe. 19-0 Super Bowl Champs!