PDA

View Full Version : Sehorn No Fan of Brady

DynaPaul
09-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Add former Pro Bowl safety and current Fox analyst Jason Sehorn to the list of national media experts who don't quite have the highest respect for the Patriots despite their three Super Bowl championships.

That was clear this week when Sehorn appeared on ESPN radio and said he didn't consider Tom Brady to be in the upper tier of NFL quarterbacks. The former Giant and Ram went so far as to say he'd take former St. Louis teammate Marc Bulger over Brady.

``(Brady's) not Peyton Manning. I'm taking Peyton any day over him,'' said Sehorn. ``I'm even taking Bulger over him. . . . Hey, everyone has their picks.''

More at http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=102651

pats-were-right
09-15-2005, 04:23 PM
I don't blame him.

After all, Brady was a one-season wonder while Sehorn's had a solid NFL career.

Oh whoops, got the names mixed up.

Bill Brasky
09-15-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't blame him.

After all, Brady was a one-season wonder while Sehorn's had a solid NFL career.

Oh whoops, got the names mixed up.
my thoughts exactly. Sehorn is the last guy on earth who could spot talent when he sees it.

Stewie
09-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Cmon, he obviously saw some talent in Angie Harmon. And we all know that talent isn't acting.

STAMPY
09-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Who is Jason Sehorn to talk.

This clown played with Bulger too.

He is going to say Kerry Collins is better too.

Assclown

Iehoshua
09-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Always consider the source. Who exactly is Jason Sehorn again?
:rolleyes:

Gunzlingr
09-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Who is Jason Sehorn to talk.

This clown played with Bulger too.

He is going to say Kerry Collins is better too.

Assclown

Leave Sabre11 out of this :mad:

OpIv37
09-15-2005, 05:00 PM
I agree that Peyton is the better QB, but the Patriots have clearly shown that they're a better all-around team. They're not dominant in any particular phase of the game, but they're above average in every phase and they don't make mistakes, which is why they win. The Bills D and ST are superior to that of the Patriots, but our offense has struggled while their offense is consistent. Indy's offense is far better than NE's, but their D can only play it's style with a lead.

And Marc Bulger? I think Sehorn fell on his head a few too many times. Again, Brady's not the best QB in the league in terms of arm strength and stats, but he is in terms of wins. And that is why I hate the preppie SOB.

Meathead
09-15-2005, 05:02 PM
It's true if he's talking about fantasy football.

The last buffalo fan
09-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Please let me get into that list too, as I said before, he is a decent qb only, ala Joe Montana, who fell into the right system, at the right time, and with the perfect coach. He is nobody out of the pats.