X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Bills Ranked #3 On This Site

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

I feel Steeler Nation collectively frothing at the mouth. I get your e-mails and know your Steelers beat the Bills in the season finale last year. Guess what: It’s 2005, and I believe this Bills team has all the ingredients to make a deep playoff run. Awesome defense and special teams. Save a spot on the Pro Bowl for Willis McGahee. Plus there’s juicy receiver fruit to pick from for rookie QB J.P.Losman that will only get better once speedster Roscoe Parrish returns from injury.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Bills Ranked #3 On This Site

This is been posted 3 times before
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
      This is been posted 3 times before
      First time by me.

Comment

• DynaPaul
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
        First time by me.
        Ah, sorry. I missed it. I can't keep up with every little thing on here.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DevilPaul
          Ah, sorry. I missed it. I can't keep up with every little thing on here.

Well you betta start learnin' boi!
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X