PDA

View Full Version : Big Props for Bills on NFL Playbook

BidsJr
09-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Sterling said if Losman plays like he did on Sunday, the Bills will challenge the Patriots not only for the AFC East, but for the AFC Championship as well. :bf1:

JD
09-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Sterling said if Losman plays like he did on Sunday, the Bills will challenge the Patriots not only for the AFC East, but for the AFC Championship as well. :bf1:
:bow:

Meathead
09-15-2005, 05:59 PM
It's true.

But it's a big if.

Lexwhat
09-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Sterling Sharpe has been supporting the Bills for a while. It's good to get the support and can only mean one thing. Since Sterling says the Bills are good, that makes him the most intelligent analyst to grace the screens of our TVs.

Dont get it twisted.

im4bflo
09-15-2005, 08:01 PM
It's time to get on the bandwagon, and the more intelligent are getting a seat first! ESPN has disrespected the BUFFALO BILLS since the early 90's,
now it's our turn again, let it be us to shut up all the BOSTON crap I'm soooooo tired of hearing. I'm a YANKEE fan, and a BUFFALO fan, they've had their fantasy, time to move on baby! GO BILLS!

OpIv37
09-15-2005, 08:07 PM
It's time to get on the bandwagon, and the more intelligent are getting a seat first! ESPN has disrespected the BUFFALO BILLS since the early 90's,
now it's our turn again, let it be us to shut up all the BOSTON crap I'm soooooo tired of hearing. I'm a YANKEE fan, and a BUFFALO fan, they've had their fantasy, time to move on baby! GO BILLS!

remember 2003? after week 2 everyone picked us to be Super Bowl champs. don't blow your load too soon.

im4bflo
09-15-2005, 09:44 PM
remember 2003? after week 2 everyone picked us to be Super Bowl champs. don't blow your load too soon.
Oh, I'm not, I'm not expecting us to go to the SB this year, what a surprise that would be! But just to get into the playoffs, would be cool as hell!
It's just channels like ESPN finally taking notice, actually, they should do a bit on every team in the NFL, IMO. Every team is represented in every state of the union. We're all excited about our teams at one level or another.

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-16-2005, 08:09 AM
I knew there was something about that Sterling that I liked.

OpIv37
09-16-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh, I'm not, I'm not expecting us to go to the SB this year, what a surprise that would be! But just to get into the playoffs, would be cool as hell!
It's just channels like ESPN finally taking notice, actually, they should do a bit on every team in the NFL, IMO. Every team is represented in every state of the union. We're all excited about our teams at one level or another.

I see what you're saying though- they usually tend to focus on either large market teams or teams with a marketable player rather than actual good coverage. Sometimes it seems like Buffalo and Carolina need to win 6 games in a row to get sufficient time on ESPN.

Pride
09-16-2005, 08:13 AM
I hate ESPN.

jamze132
09-16-2005, 09:23 AM
ESPN does this thing once in a while where they show the "behind the scenes" look at what it takes to put on a SportsCenter show. You even get to watch both programs as they are making it. And one thing that sticks out as to why certain teams get so much love is the ****ing directors and producers. They pretty much have the say of who gets this amount of time and that amount of time. I was really shocked. And wouldn't you believe it, everyone is pretty much a Patriots fans in their studio.