PDA

View Full Version : Ya know, we never get any love

X-Era
09-15-2005, 08:50 PM
This blurb got me thinking:

The Bills, who didn't allow a touchdown in the third quarter during all of 2004, picked up where they left off by shutting out Houston. Buffalo allowed a team-record 12 points in the third quarter last season, the second fewest for a third quarter in NFL history. Miami set the record with nine points allowed in 2000

Back in 2000, everyone was lining up to "service" the collective loins of the Miami D. I heard so much crap about Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor and Partick Surtain and Sam Madison...blah blah frikkin blah. Hell even that fat pig NFC whore Madden was stroking the Fins. Now we have a D that rivals them and we get no friggin media attention.

What the hell do we have to do? Houston got a total of 120 friggin yards, 120! The next closest D was almost DOUBLE. Yet still no real media attention.

When will we EVER hear Madden talk up our D? Id even settle for Collinsworth at this point. Just someone to jump on OUR bandwagon for once and start talking US up would be nice. I do like our position as the underdog but why cant we get some damn love?

Pennywise
09-15-2005, 08:56 PM
The Bills need to make the playoffs before they gain any respect.

The respect will start then.

It's coming soon.

HAMMER
09-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Stop crying, you sound like a broad.

jpdex12
09-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Madden is a fat pig! The more I listed to that jackass the more I hear stupid stuff come from that calorie gobbling mug of his!

Drive 4 Five
09-15-2005, 09:31 PM

Right? Freakin' attention whore. :snicker2:

Watch Six Days To Sunday and shattup...

J/K Era

Drive 4 Five
09-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Madden is a fat pig! The more I listed to that jackass the more I hear stupid stuff come from that calorie gobbling mug of his!

I wish the MODS or whoever creates the smile list, would do a little Jabba The Hut symbol and call it Madden.

Mitchy moo
09-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Madden was like a coach in the old federal league or something. I don't really even listen to announcers anymore they all mostly suck. Berman is one of the few that showed us respect, his swami gig took the bills quite often. Were for real this year, for real.