• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morgoth
    Can you blow me where the pampers is?
    • Jun 2003

A Blurb About Schobel

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Re: A Blurb About Schobel

good little read.

thanks for the info.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

That is nice to see.... thanks for posting!

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

How long did we lock him up for?
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
          100% Cajun
          • Jul 2002

Because oif him and Kelsay, i'm starting to like these high motor white defensive ends.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

we have 3!
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Captain Obvious
              I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by casdhf
              How long did we lock him up for?
              Didn't he sign for 27million for 5 years just before the start of last year?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

yeah.. we did.

and kelsay is starting to really remind me of schobel too.. i would be happy if both of them continued to play like they did in the last game.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

THE CLASS OF 2001
                  In the 2001 NFL Draft, the first four defensive ends drafted were Justin Smith, Andre Carter, Jamal Reynolds and Kyle Vanden Bosch. The fifth defensive end drafted that year was Aaron Schobel, who now has 38½ career sacks, considerably more than each of the defensive ends selected ahead of him.

It's about time Aaron Schobel, left, got as much publicity as his teammate Takeo Spikes.

There might not be a more underrated player in all of football than Schobel, who has led Buffalo in sacks for four consecutive seasons, and already is at it again with two sacks in the regular-season opener against Houston.

But it's nothing new for Schobel to be overlooked. It happened when he was at college at TCU, where the school's most popular player was, deservedly, running back LaDainian Tomlinson. It is one reason he slipped to the 15th pick in the second round of the 2001 draft.

But if he keeps ringing up sacks the way he has -- and don't be surprised if he finishes this season with 15 -- then Schobel cannot go overlooked much longer. After being an alternate last season, don't be surprised if Schobel is voted to his first Pro Bowl this season.
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I like Schobel and Kelsay as well as any DE tandem in the league.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                    X