• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Vick outduels Favre in playoff debut

Michael Vick has spent all season doing things that pro quarterbacks aren't supposed to do.

He wasn't about to be bothered by the Lambeau Field mystique.

Michael Vick embraced the Lambeau Field challenge, then embraced the vanquished Brett Favre.

Vick added to his growing legend by becoming the first visiting quarterback to lead his playoff team to a victory in Green Bay.

The Falcons and their 22-year-old quarterback scoffed at one of football's greatest myths: The Packers are unbeatable when playing on their home field in the postseason.

Atlanta rolled to a 27-7 victory in Vick's playoff debut, cruising through the final two quarters on a snow-covered field after building a 24-0 halftime lead.

Full Story
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Congrats to Atlanta......wish i had picked them!

Did y'all notice their D is pretty good?
    :bigmike:

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Gee...I wonder why? Wade Phillips, Keion Carpenter, Sam Rogers, John Holocek, and even Chris Mohr as the P.
      The Falcons can thank Butler's overspending and GW's stupid "He doesn't fit the new system" excuses for that defense.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

it seems that favre's skills are declining considerably.it may be time to consider retirement.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• wharfrat
          Is it February yet?
          • Nov 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          it seems that favre's skills are declining considerably.it may be time to consider retirement.
          Maybe he shold just start drinking and popping pain killers again... that might give him another year or two...

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

Hmmm....where is SoFl Cheesehead this weekend???

Comment

• wharfrat
              Is it February yet?
              • Nov 2002

Originally posted by shelby
              Hmmm....where is SoFl Cheesehead this weekend???
              Overdosing on Paxil... the realization that the Packers aren't invincible must have bee very depressing for the Zbutt crew.

Comment

Working...
              X