PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day it sinks in...

northernbillfan
01-05-2003, 04:52 AM
That we are no longer playing. :sadwalk:

It's Sunday, there is football still being played, and the Buffalo Bills are not involved.

shelby
01-05-2003, 04:58 AM
:woeisme:

i'm going to wear my new Wire jersey anyway.:D

The_Philster
01-05-2003, 06:27 AM
Just wear a bib, shelby so you don't :drool: on it. ;)

Dozerdog
01-05-2003, 06:36 AM
It's just a bye week...one of abot 30 on the schedule before our next one

DIHARD2
01-05-2003, 06:39 AM
We might be sitting home watching another team play, today. But, I realize that after watching our team this season we're on our way up. So the way I look at it, after last season especially, I know for the next five years or more I'll be watching my team playing 17 or more games each year. That is making this playoff time more acceptable.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

SABURZFAN
01-05-2003, 07:51 AM
:madcurse:

The_Philster
01-05-2003, 08:40 AM
Nicely put, DIHARD2 :up:
We should be on our way up after what we saw this season. And with Donahoe managing things ten times better than Butler ever did (sure Butler had better talent but he overpayed for it), we shouldn't have to deal with those big down years the way so many other teams have had to (and we had to in the past as well).

WG
01-05-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
It's just a bye week...one of abot 30 on the schedule before our next one

LOL

I guess we should be plenty rested by the time our next game starts.

I'm looking forward to the offseason and the additions. I see our OL, even w/o any depth being added, as being an A to A+ OL next year.

If Price leaves, I can't wait to see what Reed can do as a F/T starter. The man has hands of glue!

I'd also like to see the more sure handed Moore get involved in more passing plays too.

Henry fixes his fumbling issues and gets a reasonable number of carries and he challenges for he league's rushing title. His TDs may increase as well.

Our D was playing at a killer level during the last half of the season in spite of the lack of takeaways. Wire, Thomas, some of our young and rookie DL-men will mature. Should be awesome w/ 3 or 4 key additions.

There's no reason on earth that we shouldn't be 12-4 or 13-3 next season. The biggest question mark will be our return man.

JefftheBillsfan
01-05-2003, 11:42 AM
hey shelby, great idea, i just put on my new trav henry jersey on!!

JayWood
01-05-2003, 12:16 PM
I know, its really hitting me today. I just got back from Buffalo last night after spending a week there...and what a week it was, you guys have some of the best bars and clubs i have ever been to!! I like Dozer's mind thought..its just an off week, one of many that will follow, but beofre you know it will be time to play some football once again. This team is on the up and i am sure that at this time next season we will be hardly bored, we will be screaming our heads off as we watch our boys kick some a$$ at the Ralph in the playoffs!!