PDA

View Full Version : Last time these two teams met

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-16-2005, 03:45 PM
The Bills and Bucs have met seven times prior to this week's matchup and this will be the first meeting between the two clubs since 2000. Each game in the series, which began in 1976, has been played in Tampa. The Bucs lead the series 5-2 overall with the Buccaneers winning the last meeting, 31-17, on November 26, 2000. Five of the seven in the series have been decided by a touchdown or less.

Eric Moulds caught eight passes for 102 yards and a touchdown in the last meeting
http://www.buffalobills.com/games/index.jsp

It's our turn this Sunday! :bf1: :rockon:

How come the Bucs never come here :question:

I'm thinking about doing this every fri. all season long do you guys like it :question: :up: :down:

BuffaloRanger
09-16-2005, 03:48 PM
That was the game the Bucs showed how cheap they were. Buck the Fucs.

Historian
09-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Each game in the series, which began in 1976, has been played in Tampa.

That's just wrong. Other than the recent expansion teams, and relocatees, I would be willing to bet that no other head to head series in the entire league has always been played in only one of the two cities.

And I believe that we are the only team in the league that has a losing record lifetime to Tampa. (but don't quote me)

BAM
09-16-2005, 04:19 PM
That's just wrong. Other than the recent expansion teams, and relocatees, I would be willing to bet that no other head to head series in the entire league has always been played in only one of the two cities.
I was thinking the exact same thing! WTF is up with that?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-16-2005, 04:55 PM
That was the game the Bucs showed how cheap they were. Buck the Fucs.

I remember I was listening to the game on the radio helping my friend move into his new house and Van Miller said that they we're cheapshoting our guys you gotta keep in mind also that they had the biggest cheap shot artist Warren Sapp back then also :lol:

mybills
09-16-2005, 07:42 PM
I was supposed to be at that game. :ill:
Mom just called from Florida to invite me to watch it on the wide screen tv. :(
I'll miss the first half of it here, due to the timing of my son's football game. :sadwalk:

Gunzlingr
09-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Keep it up, it is a cool idea LW