PDA

View Full Version : A more accurate preview

Devin
09-16-2005, 09:35 PM
[Bills Offense Vs. Bucs Defense]

The Bucs defense is no joke, Derrick Brooks is one of the top defending LB's in the league. Simeon Rice is a vicious pass rusher, and Barber is still in a Bucs uniform. Rice Vs. Gandy will be a test and a half.

McGahee is indiscriminate, he puts 100+ on anyone and the Bucs will be no Different, Willis will put one on the ground.

JP is the wild card, we've seen what he can do. The Bucs will be a world different then the Texans. I think JP will see a 150-160 yard day with 2 sacks and 1 INT. But I believe he will get us into scoring position 3-4 times for 3 FG's.

[Bucs Offense Vs. Bills Defense]

The power house, will give up 10-13 points. But the Bucs are going to have to earn them.

TKO, Fletcher and Posey in the middle will be tough to ignore.

Schobel and Kelsey will be a force in the backfield, they wont get the pressure they did against the Texans. Id expect 1 sack from them and another from the LB corps. Cadillac only had 70+ yards on 22 carries til his big run. He will be contained to probably 60-75 yards.

Greise is not a top-tier QB, he follows the long line of average Bucs QB's. But thats not to say he can't do some damage. He will have to do it against a secondary that includes Troy Vincent, Lawyer Milloy, and Nate Clements. The Bucs recievers have their work cut out for them.

Conclusion

This will be a defensive showcase. The biggest questionmarks imo are:

Gandy Vs. Simeon Rice
JP Vs. Bucs Secondary/Derrick Brooks

The Bucs offense lets be real, is no match against a defense of this calibur.

I predict a 16-10 or 16-13 Buffalo win

I did my best to keep this biased, I said myself the Bucs will not only be a close game but potentially one of our early losses.

gannd
09-16-2005, 09:52 PM
I think it will be a lower scoring game but I predicted in that other thread 23-13 because I think we will get at least 7 points off the def td return.

Because I think big I'll say Posey gets a int and laterals to Sam Adams for a td because of his 4.4-fourty speed. :D

Cntrygal
09-17-2005, 05:46 PM
:shakeno:

Not delusional enough Devin.

Dozerdog
09-17-2005, 05:49 PM
...and they have a guy named Booger.......

honey
09-17-2005, 05:50 PM
...and they have a guy named Booger.......
Well, that clinches it, then. The Bucs will defenelly win now. :snicker:

NOT!!!

STAMPY
09-17-2005, 05:56 PM
im thinking it will be 23-13 BUFFALO!

STAMPY
09-17-2005, 05:56 PM
MVP??? Everyone's favorite Lawyer... Mr Milloy 1 INT 1 FF

Go Bills

The_Philster
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
MVP??? Everyone's favorite Lawyer... Mr Milloy 1 INT 1 FF Go BillsLawyer!!! :jam: