PDA

View Full Version : Jim Clausen

Kerr
09-17-2005, 01:37 AM
I just saw Outside the Lines on espn and they featured jim clausen, who happens to be the youngest brother of former UT Qb Casey Clausen and Rick Clausen who currently plays for UT. He is about to start his junior year at high school, but yet has already gotten scholarship offers from schools such as: USC, Notre Dame, Michigan State, South Carolina. They said he might the most mechanically sound and best qb recruit to ever come out of the high school level. He could be the next big qb if he reaches the pros. They showed film on this kid and he has a gun and makes his reads real quick! They said his arm could be better than Dan Marino's. He threw for 56 TDs his sophmore year. He's been working with a qb coach who's worked with J.P Losman, Big Ben and others. They said that Losman said that the kid was nothing like them and that he was out of this world. The best part was that apparently his two top choices are USC and Notre Dame, with Notre Dame being the top choice. You could only imagine what Charlie Weis could do with this kid in four years. Personally I hope he chooses the Irish. Remember his name and keep an eye out for this kid. This is the kid.

http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/JIMMYCLAUSEN7_25150.JPG

don137
09-17-2005, 05:20 AM
I saw that too...He sure looked impressive. With that kind of talent he will be in college only three years. I also hope for ND but you have to think Tennessee will make a seious push

YardRat
09-17-2005, 05:24 AM
Two words...Todd Marinovich...

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-17-2005, 05:54 AM
I have seen things on him before. He is suppose to be awesome. 6'3" - 205 and still growing.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-17-2005, 05:57 AM
I have seen things on him before. He is suppose to be awesome. 6'3" - 205 and still growing. LSU has also offered him a scholarship. He's being coached by a QB coach that has worked with Ben Rothlesberger(sp?),Matt Leinart,and various other QBs.

DMBcrew36
09-17-2005, 08:07 AM
I have seen things on him before. He is suppose to be awesome. 6'3" - 205 and still growing. LSU has also offered him a scholarship. He's being coached by a QB coach that has worked with Ben Rothlesberger(sp?),Matt Leinart,and various other QBs.
All of the NFL QBs that go to that QB coach don't want to practice on the same field as him because they're intimidated lol

justasportsfan
09-17-2005, 08:47 AM
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/JIMMYCLAUSEN7_25150.JPG
Is he a Rebel Yell?

hydro014
09-17-2005, 09:51 AM
He has already decided that he will go to either USC or ND.

SoCalBillsFan
09-17-2005, 10:49 AM
No, it isn't down to USC and Notre Dame just yet. Those who follow recruiting closely believe it will be a battle between USC, Tennessee, and possibly Steve Spurrier at South Carolina. Notre Dame has some work to do, but a good season will help. But with two brothers at Tennessee and USC being so close, those are probably the teams to beat right now.

jamze132
09-17-2005, 11:03 AM
He looks like me, but I bet he doesn't have my guns!

J/K