• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gannd
    Unofficial Calgary Bills Backers President
    • Sep 2005

Willis must start fast this week

He is notorious for a slow start and building during the game. I don't think JP will have great success passing off the start of the game. TB is just too good against the pass.
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: Willis must start fast this week

I think we all gotta agree with you on that one. We really can't afford to fall behind. I have faith that the coaching staff will be prepared for this game, as well as having the players prepared for this game.

Comment

• AndreReed83
      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
      • Mar 2004

The line needs to run block better early in the game if that is to happen.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• IAG
        • Jan 2005

Tough dat at the office for the Bills today. I just hope we stay healthy.

Comment

• jmb1099
          • Sep 2004

It would be nice for Willis to just have a field day against these guys and maybe he will. I still think beating the Castrated Vikings was no big feat. Still the key to this game will be our D. If the offense can keep the mistakes to a minimum, if they can at least keep the ball on the field for some time, the defense will win this game. One side note,,,wouldn't it be nice if JP and the boys just opened up a can today? Here's to hoping!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

i'm sure that willis would like to impress with the game being in florida.the OL needs to establish control in the trenches early and often.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X