PDA

View Full Version : We will Represent in Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tampabay25690
09-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Its is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ready for this game I am so sick of hearing the Tampa radio stations about this game......Saying the heat will get to the Bills and JP will not be able to handle the crowd our the BUCS Defense.......

I am saying right now us Bills fans will make a presence at RJ tomorrow morning I know there will be thousands of Bills fans all over the stadium. My whole group will be in the endzone right under the pirate ship.......Cant wait.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

AndreReed83
09-17-2005, 10:55 PM
I understand the Bucs fans and players being confident. Everyteam should have a level of confidence to them, if they don't, they shouldn't be playing. But where is it coming from? A gift win over the Vikes? Hell, if it wasn't for a muffed catch that gets intercepted, the Vikes were probably going to win the game. Period.

JD
09-17-2005, 11:07 PM
**** YEAH MAN GO BILLS!!!!

RAISE SOME HELL FOR US BRO!!!!! BEAT DOWN SOME HOMERS WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billsfan0404
09-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Yes!! It's time for us to kick some @$$ and show the world what Buffalo Bills football is all about!

Then we get to listen to the "experts" about how the Bucs lost the game and we get no respect. Ahh... that's what I love about being a Bills fan!!

tampabay25690
09-18-2005, 06:01 AM
Leaving for the lot in 1 hour will be fired up and loaded,,

GO BILLS!!!

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 06:02 AM
Normally, I'm still asleep when I arrive. It takes Philster and Helmet to get me excited. That didn't sound right, did it?Represent, bro!!! :up:

Dantheman1280
09-18-2005, 06:20 AM

GO BILLS!!!

Just Get KRUNK at the game!!!! YEA!!!!!

Novacane
09-18-2005, 07:46 AM
Have fun and make sure to rub it in when we win

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 07:49 AM
Have fun and make sure to rub it in when we winjust with the trash talkers, though ;)

DMBcrew36
09-18-2005, 07:52 AM

GO BILLS!!!
Man I'm jealous.

LETS GOO BUFFALOOO

The Natrix
09-18-2005, 08:05 AM

We are ready for this game I am so sick of hearing the Tampa radio stations about this game......Saying the heat will get to the Bills and JP will not be able to handle the crowd our the BUCS Defense.......

I am saying right now us Bills fans will make a presence at RJ tomorrow morning I know there will be thousands of Bills fans all over the stadium. My whole group will be in the endzone right under the pirate ship.......Cant wait.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby, raise some hell! Make your presence felt!

Dozerdog
09-18-2005, 08:07 AM
Yes!! It's time for us to kick some @$$ and show the world what Buffalo Bills football is all about!

Then we get to listen to the "experts" about how the Bucs lost the game and we get no respect. Ahh... that's what I love about being a Bills fan!!I'm sure it will be the Ref's fault too.

Cntrygal
09-18-2005, 09:29 AM

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

:posrep:

I'm sure it will be the Ref's fault too.

Of course it would be.