PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holders

chubluv
09-17-2005, 11:13 PM
What do you do to get yourself ready for the Bills game when the Bills arent playing at the Ralf?

Historian
09-18-2005, 05:55 AM
Normally, I'm still asleep when I arrive.

It takes Philster and Helmet to get me excited.

That didn't sound right, did it?

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 05:56 AM
Normally, I'm still asleep when I arrive. It takes Philster and Helmet to get me excited. That didn't sound right, did it?no...it didn't :scared:

Night Train
09-18-2005, 06:10 AM
I do bowling ball shots in my backyard and squirt ketchup at the neighbors.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 06:34 AM
I do bowling ball shots in my backyard and squirt ketchup at the neighbors.:lmao:

DMBcrew36
09-18-2005, 07:49 AM
When I'm home (in Buffalo), I'll either go to the Brew Pub to watch the game for food and Buffalo Lager. Or, I'll go to my buddies house and drink in his basement and watch it on his 50". Can always just stay home and watch it on High Def, too.

Here at school, in Ithaca, where I am right now, I just order pizza and wings. Drink some beers. I'm going to the gym this morning to use some my energy and excitement that I have towards the game.

helmetguy
09-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Normally, I'm still asleep when I arrive.

It takes Philster and Helmet to get me excited.

That didn't sound right, did it?
Especially since Chubluv was talking about when the Bills are on the road.

chubluv
09-18-2005, 08:55 AM
I go to the game with 3 other people. So for road games we try to get together at one of our houses to watch the game. Its just not the same as being at the game live though.

Labatts Blue & Captain Morgan/Coke for drinks and we are deepfrying a turkey for after the game.

Have a great game everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gobills:

Cntrygal
09-18-2005, 09:52 AM
I'm not a season ticket holder - so I go watch the games (home and away) at Kelly's (on Jackson Blvd).