X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Just found a cool site...

I just came across a cool website to get NFL games yes you have to pay which I wouldn't if they we're put up as torrents on various sites but for those who don't care about paying check this out: www.pontel.com
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: Just found a cool site...

Originally posted by The Spaz
    I just came across a cool website to get NFL games yes you have to pay which I wouldn't if they we're put up as torrents on various sites but for those who don't care about paying check this out: www.pontel.com
    ya it's exp. too. good find tho. i rather go to mcfaddens to watch

Comment

• fabolouspaul
      • Oct 2002

I tried buying a DVD from there a couple of years ago, BUT they dont ship to the US or Canada!

The service of providing you with complete-game-DVD's of your favorite team is available to YOU if you live in Europe, Asia, Australia, or Africa. Pontel's products are NOT available to you if you live in the USA, Canada or any other location in North America. The service is low priced, allowing you to follow your team week after week. Or, if you prefer, you can order individual DVD's, one at a time. We have listed some basic facts about our service below.
      LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

spaz.. do you still not get to watch the games?
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I still think you should just buy a stand and point it out the window..

Comment

Working...
          X