PDA

View Full Version : Bills/Bucs Pregame discussions Starts NOW!

Topdog
09-18-2005, 07:25 AM
Its once again game day, Just thought maybe I'd start a pre-game thread to discuss the days various thoughts about the game.

Thought it would be interesting to come back AFTER the game and see who was on target!

I'll start.

JP did well last week avoiding the defense of Texas, I think he will need to be very alert this week. Tampa took it to the Vikes last, and if they get to JP early this IMO cut make for a very long day for LP.

What say you?

DMBcrew36
09-18-2005, 07:32 AM
I think we'll see better Red Zone play from the Bills. Mularkey mentioned on his TV show last night that he was unhappy with their Red Zone play. When I look back to the Houston game, it's the main thing that sticks out in my mind.

I also think we will see the Defense step up huge IF the offense is struggling. In which case, they'll play the big brother role, helping out the offense with great D and turnovers/interceptions.

I think a key to this game, that would help the offense immensely, would be for the punt return unit to get some serious yardage. Make JPs job a little easier.

Those are just a few items that came to my mind.

Dozerdog
09-18-2005, 08:51 AM
JP will have another week like last week- 175 passing maybe a TD or two

Bills will run most downs

Tampa will blitz more- Bills will cough up the ball at least twice

Bills defense will dominate, get at least 4 turnovers

Bills win 27- 13

jamze132
09-18-2005, 09:19 AM
I think it will be a tight game to the end with neither offense pulling their weight. I think it will come down to which offense actually kept the opposing defense on the field and wore them down late in the game. Advantage Bufffalo. I just hope that Lindell is on his game like last week because I see him having 3-4 more opportunities this week. Turnovers will also be key in determining a victor.

jamze132
09-18-2005, 09:26 AM
Another thought...

For those of us who aren't lucky enough to catch the game live or on local TV, which jersey should be represented at bars across the nation today? Where I go, there are 5-6 Bills fans, and I'm in Tacoma.

Losman?
Spikes?
McGahee?

kishoph
09-18-2005, 09:31 AM
I see a big game from Willis, providing all the offense the BILLS will need. Nobody runs on this BILLS defense. Cadillac will not get near the 27 carries he had last week. The home field means nothing to the Bucs who have gone 7 - 9 at home in thier last 16 at home. This is the same 5 - 11 NFC Bucs as last year, BILLS walk away with a victory 20 - 6.
GO BILLS

Tom D
09-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Whomever wins the turnover battle.

Kerr
09-18-2005, 09:35 AM
JP did well last week avoiding the defense of Texas, I think he will need to be very alert this week. Tampa took it to the Vikes last, and if they get to JP early this IMO cut make for a very long day for LP.

What say you?

Wow, nothing gets passed you.

Cntrygal
09-18-2005, 10:56 AM
Defensive game all the way.

billsburgh
09-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Bills will win big 24-10. this D is on a mission. I see a score coming from the D or specail teams on a return.

Luisito23
09-18-2005, 11:27 AM
Another thought...

For those of us who aren't lucky enough to catch the game live or on local TV, which jersey should be represented at bars across the nation today? Where I go, there are 5-6 Bills fans, and I'm in Tacoma.

Losman?
Spikes?
McGahee?

Spikes baby!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Typ0
09-18-2005, 11:35 AM
our defense scores once and gets three other turnovers. Offense gets the ball to start in the red zone twice and a TD both times. Two other TDs from the offense. Bills win 35 - 3.