PDA

View Full Version : Throwbacks again?!?!

JJamezz
09-18-2005, 12:00 PM
:idunno:

Are the light blue's that much cooler in the sun than the dark ones?

Michael82
09-18-2005, 12:18 PM
hmmm, i wonder if we are getting NFL exemptions to wear these more than twice this year. I heard that the NFL rules stated we could only wear them on 1 home and 1 away. And it was already said by several sources that their away game was going to be in San Diego. Maybe we'll see them next week too. :pray:

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 12:29 PM
And it was already said by several sources that their away game was going to be in San Diego. :link: All I've seen is speculation by fans

JJamezz
09-18-2005, 12:38 PM
DIdn't TD say it in the fan Q&A last week? He said the SD was the plan, but they didn't know if it'd pan out.

I wonder if its possible that they wear the throwbacks all season?

JJamezz
09-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Chet Spoonley (Lackawanna, NY): I know you plan on wearing the throwback jerseys for a road game this year. I think the game against New Orleans would be a great choice. They will be out of their home stadium for the game, so why not have the Bills out of their regular uniforms to show the support that all of us in Bills nation feel.

Tom Donahoe: With regard to the throwbacks, our plan was to try and wear them in San Diego, which is in November, but that has yet to be confirmed. If we don't wear the throwbacks in the San Diego game, another option we have considered is wearing them in a future home game, possibly with Denver. It would be difficult to do it with New Orleans because of the closeness of the game. We will make a decision shortly as to when the second appearance of the throwback uniforms will be. There is no question that they are sharp and they remind us of the great tradition of the Buffalo Bills.

Historian
09-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Shows how much you can believe what Donahoe says...
:down:

Michael82
09-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Shows how much you can believe what Donahoe says...
:down:
:rofl:

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Thing is...if you read what he said, he didn't say we would be wearing them for the Chargers game...