PDA

View Full Version : No way we win this game...

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 12:44 PM
the D looks flat (probably cuz of the heat) and the offense can't move the ball at all. The D is going to get tired and then we're screwed.

How is Tampa moving the ball against us? I don't understand it.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 12:47 PM
D is doing OK. Offense better start helping them out soon though. They can't be on the field 10min per quarter

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 12:48 PM
hey OP.. do yourself and all the people on this board a favor, and go jump off a ****ing building.. and take your ****ing attitude too..

great thread title.. you make me sick.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 12:49 PM
and we can't keep giving them the ball outside the 40 either. WTF Moorman

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Losman is terrible. Its obvouis that hes not gonna do anything today. Put Holcomb in.

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Losman is terrible. Its obvouis that hes not gonna do anything today. Put Holcomb in.

wow.. big surprise your crying like a girl too.

:rockon:

Novacane
09-18-2005, 12:53 PM

.........at least you are happy

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 12:58 PM
hey OP.. do yourself and all the people on this board a favor, and go jump off a ****ing building.. and take your ****ing attitude too..

great thread title.. you make me sick.

are you watching the ****ing game, dumbass? Losman's thrown 3 that should have been picked, we have 18 total yards, it's 90 degrees outside and teh D has been on the field for 12 minutes already. What makes you think we can win? Honestly, you can't like anything you've seen today- I can't believe how some people are such ****ing homers.

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:01 PM
are you watching the ****ing game, dumbass? Losman's thrown 3 that should have been picked, we have 18 total yards, it's 90 degrees outside and teh D has been on the field for 12 minutes already. What makes you think we can win? Honestly, you can't like anything you've seen today- I can't believe how some people are such ****ing homers.

yeah.. but crying about it and screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING" since the preseason definately makes you a great fan and in the end, it is incredibly productive.. and not totally ****ing annoying.. your a god damn whiner.. you and tackling dummy make a great couple.. your both so happy to see your correct as opposed to seeing the team do well.. it makes me sick.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 01:03 PM

Well i was wrong. He is gonna do something today, he's gonna lose this game for the Bills.

Should of put Holcomb in when I said. He wouldn't of scrambled and taken a stupid saftey.

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 01:06 PM
yeah.. but crying about it and screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING" since the preseason definately makes you a great fan and in the end, it is incredibly productive.. and not totally ****ing annoying.. your a god damn whiner.. you and tackling dummy make a great couple.. your both so happy to see your correct as opposed to seeing the team do well.. it makes me sick.

Hey, I called it like I saw it and as of today, I was RIGHT. You think the Bills are the best team in the NFL regardless of what they show on the field- that's ****ing ignorant. No matter what you think the team will be fine- how can you be so stupid? I WANT to see the team do well, but if I see something bad, I'm going to call them out on it instead of sticking my head in the ****ing sand like you do. Will it make a difference if I ***** about it? No, but at least I'll be prepared for what happens.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Well i was wrong. He is gonna do something today, he's gonna lose this game for the Bills.

Should of put Holcomb in when I said. He wouldn't of scrambled and taken a stupid saftey.

they are not pulling JP so you should just shut up

Historian
09-18-2005, 01:09 PM
I think the special teams will break something open in the second half.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Well i was wrong. He is gonna do something today, he's gonna lose this game for the Bills. Should of put Holcomb in when I said. He wouldn't of scrambled and taken a stupid saftey.no...he would've been sacked for the safety

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey, I called it like I saw it and as of today, I was RIGHT.

exactly.. you get satisfaction out of being right.. you could care less about if the bills do well as long as your right.. your awesome.. you ****ing know it all..

i dont think the bills are the best team in the nfl .. i just dont cry like a little ****ing ***** every time someone makes a bad play.. that is all you provide to this board.

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:11 PM
i can hear OP cheering as Alstott scores!!!!

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 01:15 PM
no...he would've been sacked for the safety

No he would of got rid of the ball instead of scrambling around.

This game reminds me of the Tenn. Playoff game when JP's idol RJ took a safety and set up another easy TD.

If the Bills want any shot of winning this game Holcomb has to come in in the 2nd half. What will it hurt?

Maybe he will actually throw the ball to Moulds and Evans.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 01:19 PM
:rofl: Puh-lease!! You even watching this game? Tampa's putting on a heck of a lot of pressure and even Marino in his prime would've had a hell of a time getting the pass off in that postion...and no way does Holcomb have a faster release than Marino

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 01:20 PM
exactly.. you get satisfaction out of being right.. you could care less about if the bills do well as long as your right.. your awesome.. you ****ing know it all..

whre the **** did you get that ****- I said several times that I HOPED I was wrong. But you just ****ing ignore that because it doesn't fit into your homer view.

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 01:21 PM

i dont think the bills are the best team in the nfl .. i just dont cry like a little ****ing ***** every time someone makes a bad play.. that is all you provide to this board.

someone's just bitter because they can't stand being wrong. But I'm the whiner.

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:22 PM
whre the **** did you get that ****- I said several times that I HOPED I was wrong. But you just ****ing ignore that because it doesn't fit into your homer view.

what homer view have you heard me say? if not crying like a little ***** and screaming "WE ARE GONNA LOSE!!!! THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN WIN!!! WE ARE DOWN BY 6 POINTS>> IT IS ALL OVER!!!" is what you call being a homer.. then i am a homer.. and your just annoying as ****.

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 01:27 PM
what homer view have you heard me say? if not crying like a little ***** and screaming "WE ARE GONNA LOSE!!!! THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN WIN!!! WE ARE DOWN BY 6 POINTS>> IT IS ALL OVER!!!" is what you call being a homer.. then i am a homer.. and your just annoying as ****.

it's not just the score, you ignorant moron. It's the WHOLE game- the way we're playing, the way we're matching up. Haven't you ever watched a football game before? it's pretty obvious who has the edge. When some ****ing rookie named after a POS car is shredding our D and our offense gets 18 yards in a half, wtf do you think is going to happen . Oh wait we're going to win because they're the Bills and they can do no wrong. My bad.

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:27 PM
someone's just bitter because they can't stand being wrong. But I'm the whiner.

cant stand being wrong about what? show me where i stated anything that is either wrong or right? i am just not an annoying know it all pole smoker.. like yourself..

you will just continue to repeat yourself until the game is over.. why dont you go jump off the bridge now.. why wait till the game is over?

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:28 PM
it's not just the score, you ignorant moron. It's the WHOLE game- the way we're playing, the way we're matching up. Haven't you ever watched a football game before? it's pretty obvious who has the edge. When some ****ing rookie named after a POS car is shredding our D and our offense gets 18 yards in a half, wtf do you think is going to happen . Oh wait we're going to win because they're the Bills and they can do no wrong. My bad.

if we win, will you kill yourself?

lets hope so! come on JP.. make OP kill himself because he cant stand being wrong!

:bf1:

texasphinsfan
09-18-2005, 01:32 PM
tatonka i think you are being a little harsh. the thread starter has made valid points on how you guys are playing. granted i don't know who that person is or their past here (if they've always been down on the bills or whatever), but this thread itself is not that far off.

Your defense is friggin' tired, its hot as hell down there, and Losman just isn't getting it done today. Tampa is not flying high either, but they have clearly found the method to keep you guys down (thus far), and Losman has only 2 completions. In the first half.

Even the greatest homers would have to see there is cause for alarm at this point.

Although i would not go so far as to say the season is shot or anything, but it would take a HUGE halftime turnaround for the Bills to come out and defeat Tampa at this point.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 01:34 PM
drop the attacks, guys

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 01:34 PM
tatonka i think you are being a little harsh. the thread starter has made valid points on how you guys are playing. granted i don't know who that person is or their past here (if they've always been down on the bills or whatever), but this thread itself is not that far off.

Your defense is friggin' tired, its hot as hell down there, and Losman just isn't getting it done today. Tampa is not flying high either, but they have clearly found the method to keep you guys down (thus far), and Losman has only 2 completions. In the first half.

Even the greatest homers would have to see there is cause for alarm at this point.

Although i would not go so far as to say the season is shot or anything, but it would take a HUGE halftime turnaround for the Bills to come out and defeat Tampa at this point.

thank you. Tatonka's been pissed at me ever since I criticized Losman and Edwards because they looked like **** in the 3rd preseason game.

Drive 4 Five
09-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Hey man those three points at the end of the half were huge. I have been telling my wife all morning that the Bills need to spread the field with four and five wide to get the Bucs best players off the field. What do you know? As soon as they do it, they start having some success. Too bad the two minute warning killed the momentum we had going, but I feel we still have a great chance to win this game. Even if we don't, it is just one god damn game. We all knew going in that there were going to be some rough ones and now some of us are acting like little *****es. Just chill...

Kerr
09-18-2005, 01:37 PM
No he would of got rid of the ball instead of scrambling around.

This game reminds me of the Tenn. Playoff game when JP's idol RJ took a safety and set up another easy TD.

If the Bills want any shot of winning this game Holcomb has to come in in the 2nd half. What will it hurt?

Maybe he will actually throw the ball to Moulds and Evans.

RJ will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 01:38 PM

Dude. We've been watching the game. We know they are playing like crap. Just because we don't give up after a half down by less than a TD and cry and whine like others makes us a homer?

hemi13
09-18-2005, 01:40 PM
way to stay positive!!!!!!!!!

OpIv37
09-18-2005, 01:41 PM
lucky break there- we need to take advantage and get our D off the field!

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:42 PM
thank you. Tatonka's been pissed at me ever since I criticized Losman and Edwards because they looked like **** in the 3rd preseason game.

it is one thing to criticize.. it is another thing to cry "WE ARE GOING TO LOSE!!!" as a fan when we are tied 0-0 and it is the first quarter..

but i dont expect you to understand the difference.

Tatonka
09-18-2005, 01:43 PM
so now i guess OP has an out.. if the bills win.. it will be because we got lucky and hurt williams and clayton.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Now I guess the JP homers have an out,,, if the Bills lose... Mike Williams got hurt and it will be the Oline and play callings fault.

Not the terrible passes today and poor decision making by the QB.

texasphinsfan
09-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Dude. We've been watching the game. We know they are playing like crap. Just because we don't give up after a half down by less than a TD and cry and whine like others makes us a homer?
i never condoned giving up. I said there is reasonable cause for alarm.

jonah7777
09-18-2005, 02:06 PM
jp will be the starter all season go watch ne if you do not like it.