• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

No way we win this game...

the D looks flat (probably cuz of the heat) and the offense can't move the ball at all. The D is going to get tired and then we're screwed.

How is Tampa moving the ball against us? I don't understand it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: No way we win this game...

D is doing OK. Offense better start helping them out soon though. They can't be on the field 10min per quarter

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

hey OP.. do yourself and all the people on this board a favor, and go jump off a ****ing building.. and take your ****ing attitude too..

great thread title.. you make me sick.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway
        • Jul 2002

and we can't keep giving them the ball outside the 40 either. WTF Moorman

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Losman is terrible. Its obvouis that hes not gonna do anything today. Put Holcomb in.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            Losman is terrible. Its obvouis that hes not gonna do anything today. Put Holcomb in.
            wow.. big surprise your crying like a girl too.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway
              • Jul 2002

.........at least you are happy

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                hey OP.. do yourself and all the people on this board a favor, and go jump off a ****ing building.. and take your ****ing attitude too..

great thread title.. you make me sick.
                are you watching the ****ing game, dumbass? Losman's thrown 3 that should have been picked, we have 18 total yards, it's 90 degrees outside and teh D has been on the field for 12 minutes already. What makes you think we can win? Honestly, you can't like anything you've seen today- I can't believe how some people are such ****ing homers.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  are you watching the ****ing game, dumbass? Losman's thrown 3 that should have been picked, we have 18 total yards, it's 90 degrees outside and teh D has been on the field for 12 minutes already. What makes you think we can win? Honestly, you can't like anything you've seen today- I can't believe how some people are such ****ing homers.

yeah.. but crying about it and screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING" since the preseason definately makes you a great fan and in the end, it is incredibly productive.. and not totally ****ing annoying.. your a god damn whiner.. you and tackling dummy make a great couple.. your both so happy to see your correct as opposed to seeing the team do well.. it makes me sick.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Well i was wrong. He is gonna do something today, he's gonna lose this game for the Bills.

Should of put Holcomb in when I said. He wouldn't of scrambled and taken a stupid saftey.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      yeah.. but crying about it and screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING" since the preseason definately makes you a great fan and in the end, it is incredibly productive.. and not totally ****ing annoying.. your a god damn whiner.. you and tackling dummy make a great couple.. your both so happy to see your correct as opposed to seeing the team do well.. it makes me sick.
                      Hey, I called it like I saw it and as of today, I was RIGHT. You think the Bills are the best team in the NFL regardless of what they show on the field- that's ****ing ignorant. No matter what you think the team will be fine- how can you be so stupid? I WANT to see the team do well, but if I see something bad, I'm going to call them out on it instead of sticking my head in the ****ing sand like you do. Will it make a difference if I ***** about it? No, but at least I'll be prepared for what happens.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fairway
                        • Jul 2002

Well i was wrong. He is gonna do something today, he's gonna lose this game for the Bills.

Should of put Holcomb in when I said. He wouldn't of scrambled and taken a stupid saftey.
                        they are not pulling JP so you should just shut up

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

I think the special teams will break something open in the second half.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Well i was wrong. He is gonna do something today, he's gonna lose this game for the Bills. Should of put Holcomb in when I said. He wouldn't of scrambled and taken a stupid saftey.
                            no...he would've been sacked for the safety
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              Hey, I called it like I saw it and as of today, I was RIGHT.
                              exactly.. you get satisfaction out of being right.. you could care less about if the bills do well as long as your right.. your awesome.. you ****ing know it all..

i dont think the bills are the best team in the nfl .. i just dont cry like a little ****ing ***** every time someone makes a bad play.. that is all you provide to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X