PDA

View Full Version : 9-3 at half playing this bad ill take it!

djjimkelly
09-18-2005, 01:30 PM
honestly we havent played that well on either side D has stood tall and O has been enemic. HOWEVER down 9-3 in a game that has gone this bad i still like our chances. we just need to flip the field position battle and actually run willis out something besides a big set

Kerr
09-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Offense showed a little life for the first time in the game towards the end. Yeah, i'll take 9-3. We could be the 49ers or Texans right now.

texasphinsfan
09-18-2005, 01:35 PM
honestly we havent played that well on either side D has stood tall and O has been enemic. HOWEVER down 9-3 in a game that has gone this bad i still like our chances. we just need to flip the field position battle and actually run willis out something besides a big set
good post.

I think the score reflects poorly on Tampa more than you guys... No offense but you guys haven't done dick out there, and Tampa has had every opportunity to pull away and just can't.

If i were you guys i'd be pretty satisfied right now. considering the box score. Losman might need to complete more than 2 passes if you want to win this game though ;)