PDA

View Full Version : We Have a Kelly Holcomb Sighting

sba
09-18-2005, 02:36 PM
About 2 quarters too late.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 03:03 PM
Dumb move...yeah, JP isn't playing well today but he was hardly the only problem and he won't learn from the bench

Luisito23
09-18-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm still asking why the hell did they bench him in the 1st. place....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Drive 4 Five
09-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Dumb move...yeah, JP isn't playing well today but he was hardly the only problem and he won't learn from the bench

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Drive 4 Five
09-18-2005, 03:06 PM
About 2 quarters too late.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

I hate to say this, but you two are a bunch of morons. What the hell? When are you fools going to understand that Losman is not Roethlisberger and obviously the Bills are not the Steelers. How did Holcomb work out by the way. He really came in and lit it up didn't he? NOT!

chubluv
09-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Kelly didnt last long 2/3 -1 yard or something like that

Drive 4 Five
09-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Kelly didnt last long 2/3 -1 yard or something like that

Yeah and that is all it took to see that he is not the answer to our struggles right now.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 03:11 PM
He should of been put in in the 2nd Qtr. Its obvouis that Losman didnt have it today. And im starting to wonder if he ever will.

I don't see the "potential" that some people see in him. I just see another Rob Johnson. Sad to say.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 03:21 PM
He should of been put in in the 2nd Qtr. Its obvouis that Losman didnt have it today. And im starting to wonder if he ever will.I don't see the "potential" that some people see in him. I just see another Rob Johnson. Sad to say.yeah...if a player isn't a Pro Bowler every game after playing only 2 games, we may as well cut him :rolleyes:

Luisito23
09-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Yeah and that is all it took to see that he is not the answer to our struggles right now.

I disagree..
You can't put another QB who has not played all season late in the game when our team is already trailing and expect him to come out gunning, he had no rythim, and obviously was not prepared..
and btw he had no business being in there in the 1st. place...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 03:29 PM
yeah...if a player isn't a Pro Bowler every game after playing only 2 games, we may as well cut him :rolleyes:

Pro Bowler? Please I'd take an average QB over what we got now.

Drive 4 Five
09-18-2005, 03:34 PM
I disagree..
You can't put another QB who has not played all season late in the game when our team is already trailing and expect him to come out gunning, he had no rythim, and obviously was not prepared..
and btw he had no business being in there in the 1st. place...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Why the hell not? What do we have him for then?

Kerr
09-18-2005, 03:39 PM
He should of been put in in the 2nd Qtr. Its obvouis that Losman didnt have it today. And im starting to wonder if he ever will.

I don't see the "potential" that some people see in him. I just see another Rob Johnson. Sad to say.

Did you happen to watch the game? Losman avoided a lot of sacks today with his quickness and mobility. Holcomb is a pure passing qb with no moves whatsoever. He would have gotten sacked a couple of times.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 03:42 PM
Pro Bowler? Please I'd take an average QB over what we got now.Average QBs have good games, bad games...an average QB isn't flawless which is what some seem to expect

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Kerr] Losman avoided a lot of sacks today with his quickness and mobility. QUOTE]

Yeah I loved how he avoided that sack in the endozone and stepped out of bounds. He also avoided making many completions to his WR.

He needs to get rid of the ball faster. Eric Moulds and Lee Evans are not scrub WR's.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 03:49 PM
no...but they still need to get some separation from the CBs...which they weren't doing with consistency

Kerr
09-18-2005, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Kerr] Losman avoided a lot of sacks today with his quickness and mobility. QUOTE]

Yeah I loved how he avoided that sack in the endozone and stepped out of bounds. He also avoided making many completions to his WR.

He needs to get rid of the ball faster. Eric Moulds and Lee Evans are not scrub WR's.
The sack was his fault, but he should have been put in the position to begin with. You couldn't get rid of the ball any faster than J.P did. Receivers need to run their routes and get open. You make it sound as if J.P took his time and got sacked in the pocket a dozen times.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 03:52 PM

You bashed him last week when he played well. You want the kid to fail. You're pathetic

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 03:54 PM
No what Im saying is he can't read a defense. And thats why he scrambles around.

Even when passed the ball today his passes were poorly thrown.

Kerr
09-18-2005, 03:57 PM
No what Im saying is he can't read a defense. And thats why he scrambles around.

Even when passed the ball today his passes were poorly thrown.

He may have been confused by Tampa's D at times, but you can't tell me that he only scrambled because he couldn't read a defense. That's the one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard.