PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Balls & Goats!!!

deathadder
09-18-2005, 02:37 PM
I know its early, but I think I will give my game balls and goats!

Balls: Lindell - for staying perfect

Goats: Everyone else.. horrible performance, by both offense and defense. Even Moorman had a bad game with a punt of 14 yards and never pinned them deep.

Coaching sucked... what was with the play calling near the end with Holcomb throwing short passes?? Horrible.. just plain horrible,,,''

I would call this game a wrap and hopefully prepare better for next game against the Falcons.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 02:54 PM
no balls. goats for everyone. Offense looked terrible and the Defense looked like they have been reading thier press clippings

Historian
09-18-2005, 03:00 PM
Balls- The equpitment managers for bringing the throwbacks for us to drool at.

Goats- Everyone associated with this team, specifically Mularkey and Tom Clements.

McGahee looked like OJ as a rookie, dancing around behind the line all day.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 03:03 PM
Goats- Everyone associated with this team, specifically Mularkey and Tom Clements.

Yep. Did not look like they even had a gameplan. Play calling was terrible. The players sucked but we got outcoached bigtime

AndreReed83
09-18-2005, 03:04 PM
Game Balls - Carnell Williams... for being on my fantasy team.

Goats - Mularkey, since he obviously consulted Gregg Williams last night on a good game plan. Oh, and the rest of the Bills as well.

TacklingDummy
No Balls...

Played well enough to win

1) The defense. Yes they played well. Its not their fault the offense could do NOTHING to keep them off the field.
2) Special Teams

Goats...

1) Losman: He has done nothing since the 1st qtr. of the Houston game. He continuly throws balls in the ground, over recievers heads, wide of recievers and doesn't seem to know Moulds and Evans exist. He scrambles too much and doesnt read defenses well. Also doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough. The safety was a complete joke. You can't scramble around against a good defense in your own endzone. Get rid of the ****ing ball.

2) Coaching: It was obvouis in the 2nd QTR that Losman did not have it today and they waited till the 4th Qtr. for a QB switch.

If Def. Cord. are smart in the NFL they will look at this game and see that if you make JP Losman the person that has to beat you, you will beat the Bills. Take McGahee away and the Bills have nothing but an outstanding defense.

This is going to be just like last year. Beat the bad teams, lose to the good teams.

Kerr
Mike Gandy gets a gameball.

sba
09-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Mike Gandy gets a gameball.
I agree, he looked very good today.

sba
09-18-2005, 03:08 PM
I'd also like to give Josh Reed a gameball, good game out of him.

Captain gameboy
09-18-2005, 03:36 PM
The Good:
Sam Aiken on special teams.
Josh Reed.

The Bad:
I am starting to wonder about the Moulds Evans combo. If Moulds is getting doubled, Evans should be open. If not, then Moulds has simply disappeared.

Magahee. It wasn't just because of line blocking. He looked terrible all day.

The linebackers.

DynaPaul
09-18-2005, 04:52 PM
The entire offense gets a goat. We could have stayed in it had our offense made some first downs to let our defense rest up. Our defense was doing pretty good but they got no downtime and in that heat it was only a matter of time before they softened up and let the big plays begin. If we had some conservative drives holding the ball and getting some yards that would have happened to their defense instead. I give the offense an F. McGahee is looking like a garbage yards running back.

Philagape
09-18-2005, 05:00 PM
The play calling today made me wonder if Gilbride was still here.

BillsPride12
09-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Gameball for Lawyer Milloy