Nothing in that whole game ticked me off more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Nothing in that whole game ticked me off more...

Than benching JP.

I am officially on record as saying we were losing a game but now may have lost the season!

That was the dumbest move I have EVER seen. Peyton Manning went 3 and 13 his first year. Enough said.

That is just plain stupid. Go ahead, idiot Holcombe fans tee off, enjoy your short ride, at the end of the day you will HATE where we end up at the end of the season and right now we are NOT building our future under JP.

Huge mistake! Well, I guess Mularkey's brain should also not show up to this game, no one else did!

• sba
    • Dec 2004

Re: Nothing in that whole game ticked me off more...

It's a mistake that it wasn't done 2 quarters ago.

Do you people even watch him play sometimes?

Comment

• TheBrownBear
      • Dec 2004

Why would this move cost us the whole season? JP will be back as the starter next Sunday. This game was over and at least he's not going to get hurt.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Dumb.

Comment

• X-Era
          • Feb 2005

Yep, I watched our QB in his 2nd start play bad today. Last year I watched our starting QB who had started like a bizzion games play just as bad. Whats your point? Ohh by the way, I have watched Holcomb in CLE play even worse.

Comment

• Fairway
            • Jul 2002

I think it was a terrible decision too. The game was lost.

Comment

• sba
              • Dec 2004

It's almost as bad as them putting him back in right now !

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Yeah, the discussions over now. I should have trusted Mularkey. Mularkey just rested him for a series, Losmans our starter, time for you to root for another team I guess.

Comment

• sba
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jp-era
                  Yeah, the discussions over now. I should have trusted Mularkey. Mularkey just rested him for a series, Losmans our starter, time for you to root for another team I guess.
                  I guess I should be excited about his performance today?

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by sba
                    I guess I should be excited about his performance today?
                    Are you stupid? Give the guy a break. It is his FIRST year as a starter. I know we all wanted to believe that he could have a Roethlisberger type season but c'mon man. At least be logical.

Comment

• sba
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
                      Are you stupid? Give the guy a break. It is his FIRST year as a starter. I know we all wanted to believe that he could have a Roethlisberger type season but c'mon man. At least be logical.
                      I'm trying to be logical but I'm apparently supposed to root for another team because I'm being critical of everyone's hero.

The people who need to be logical are the Losman fanboys who won't admit that he's been brutal so far, and cost us this game.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sba
                        I'm trying to be logical but I'm apparently supposed to root for another team because I'm being critical of everyone's hero.

The people who need to be logical are the Losman fanboys who won't admit that he's been brutal so far, and cost us this game.
                        You wanna show us some links of these people who have been blindly ignoring that JP didn't play well today?

Nevermind..just saw your last sentence...only one player was at fault today...the rest of the team played great
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

he was ONE of the parts that cost us the game. Our D, our o-line, McGahee doing nothing, our WR's not getting open, it goes on and on. Losman played poorly. If you think he was the whole reason we lost, you are very wrong and I wish you luck with your theory.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by sba

Nobody is trying to argue the fact that he is playing poorly, it is just these stupid comments like he is supposed to be having a probowl season his first year as a starter. Deep down we all knew this was going to happen. If you didn't you are a fool. He is not Ben Roethlisberger and we are not the Steelers.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by sba

Nobody is trying to argue the fact that he is playing poorly, it is just these stupid comments like he is supposed to be having a probowl season his first year as a starter. Deep down we all knew this was going to happen. If you didn't you are a fool. He is not Ben Roethlisberger and we are not the Steelers.

Comment

Working...
                              X