PDA

View Full Version : Losmans still our future!

X-Era
09-18-2005, 03:09 PM
You may hate it, you may disagree, you may want to go nuts. It just doesnt matter. After further review, Mularkey made a good call by playing Holcomb for one series. It proved that Losman was FAR from the only problem today. Holcomb did a whole bunch of jack squat. I actually love the fact that they put him in for a series! It shuts up the fools who think Holcomb would be a better option.

If anybody actually thought that JP was NOT going to have a bad game, ever, they are the dumbest of the ignorrant non-football gurus.

JP, along with the rest of the team laid a big fat egg today. The blame can go on and on and on.

Things to feel good about. JP did NOT throw and INT. Yes, yes, he threw "almost" INT's. At this rate he will have "almost" 32 INT's. As far as REAL Int's he hasnt thrown 1 so far. I think he had 1 sack, with Drew it probably would have gone double digits. I think he has taken a total of 2 sacks in 2 games. I did like the mental toughness he showed at the end to come back in and march down the field. It think this game brings us JP fans back down to reality. He IS a very raw starter at QB, he will most likely NOT be this years version of Rothlisberger. However, I do still think he is better than most young QB's would be in this same situation. I still like the lack of mistakes leading to turnovers he makes.

Now, today DID prove that JP has alot to learn. He certainly looked bad. It also proved that no matter who the starting QB is, the team overall DOES NOT have the mental toughness to go deep into the playoffs. The D looked TERRIBLE today as did the o-line.

We have an even tougher opponent coming in next week in ATL. I can only hope that JP's learning curve is short and steep. I think there is a good chance it will be. Overall, we were a team that lost 4 straight and almost went to the playoffs. Now, we are 1 and 1, the Pats will probably be 1 and 1, as will the Fins and Jets most likely. It isnt perfect but things could be a whole lot worse.

And most of all, JP heads only UP, Holcomb and Bledsoe were both headed DOWN!

Novacane
09-18-2005, 03:24 PM
of course he is still the future. It won't be his las bad game and he certainly was not alone in bad play

paladin warrior
09-18-2005, 03:40 PM
You may hate it, you may disagree, you may want to go nuts. It just doesnt matter. After further review, Mularkey made a good call by playing Holcomb for one series. It proved that Losman was FAR from the only problem today. Holcomb did a whole bunch of jack squat. I actually love the fact that they put him in for a series! It shuts up the fools who think Holcomb would be a better option.

If anybody actually thought that JP was NOT going to have a bad game, ever, they are the dumbest of the ignorrant non-football gurus.

JP, along with the rest of the team laid a big fat egg today. The blame can go on and on and on.

Things to feel good about. JP did NOT throw and INT. Yes, yes, he threw "almost" INT's. At this rate he will have "almost" 32 INT's. As far as REAL Int's he hasnt thrown 1 so far. I think he had 1 sack, with Drew it probably would have gone double digits. I think he has taken a total of 2 sacks in 2 games. I did like the mental toughness he showed at the end to come back in and march down the field. It think this game brings us JP fans back down to reality. He IS a very raw starter at QB, he will most likely NOT be this years version of Rothlisberger. However, I do still think he is better than most young QB's would be in this same situation. I still like the lack of mistakes leading to turnovers he makes.

Now, today DID prove that JP has alot to learn. He certainly looked bad. It also proved that no matter who the starting QB is, the team overall DOES NOT have the mental toughness to go deep into the playoffs. The D looked TERRIBLE today as did the o-line.

We have an even tougher opponent coming in next week in ATL. I can only hope that JP's learning curve is short and steep. I think there is a good chance it will be. Overall, we were a team that lost 4 straight and almost went to the playoffs. Now, we are 1 and 1, the Pats will probably be 1 and 1, as will the Fins and Jets most likely. It isnt perfect but things could be a whole lot worse.

And most of all, JP heads only UP, Holcomb and Bledsoe were both headed DOWN! HA! I don't think so

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 04:05 PM
The Bills future is so bright with JP that I don't have to wear shades.

X-Era
09-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Being blind has its advantages!

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah, ya don't have to see or read about how bad your 1st round draft choiceplaying QB sucks.

X-Era
09-18-2005, 04:11 PM
You also dont have to be bothered with the nose in front of your face