PDA

View Full Version : Reality check

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-18-2005, 03:22 PM
I got mine.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 03:25 PM
I didn't need one.

Its these Losman is the greatest fans that needed it.

jonah7777
09-18-2005, 03:39 PM
lol. and holcomb the career noone did better lmao

holcomb-- worse than bledsoe

all you we want to be a playoff team keep dreaming before you can do that you need a headcoach who can think under pressure MM is questionable.

Michael82
09-18-2005, 04:12 PM
I got mine. This defense is VERY overrated. Not even close to the old Bears defense or the Ravens defense. And Mularkey's playcalling was terrible. He was ***** slapped by Jon Gruden and so was Tom Clements and even Jerry Gray. Terrible coaching! They had no aggressiveness, no balls, too afraid to do anything. It was disgusting. The game plan was HORRIBLE and it didnt help when Losman was off so bad.

X-Era
09-18-2005, 04:17 PM
I got mine too, we are NOT last seasons Steelers!

I hope we ARE 1 game better than last year. This year 1 and 1 through 2, last year 0 and 2...were good so far!

DMBcrew36
09-18-2005, 04:18 PM
I think this loss was good for Losman. I think he learned a lot today.

X-Era
09-18-2005, 04:23 PM
That is a FABULOUS point and has not been talked about.

How much does playing awfull help you learn? I think its HUGE!

JP has to play bad to get better, well mission accomplished. It absolutely IS an upside to this game.

Michael82
09-18-2005, 04:39 PM
I think this loss was good for Losman. I think he learned a lot today.
Thats true. He could be the type that learns from this loss and gets pissed and tears it up next week. There's a chance that he might be on fire when Bills come back home. We could only hope. :pray:

Jimbuktu
09-18-2005, 04:47 PM
i fully agree ... while this loss was indeed a reality check, it was one that the Bills needed ... and let's face it, a game like this was inevitable for Losman ... i can't stand moron fans that expect him to win us every ball game ... there was no way, he wasn't going to have a stinker of a game, and who knows, maybe he will have a few more ...

that's life, that's football ... let's face the facts people

i still like thist team a lot though, hope is certainly not lost!

and what's with the retro unis again? i thought they were gonna only wear them twice? do they want to make it official? I am praying that is the case, if i never see those other CRAP uniforms again i will die a happy man