PDA

View Full Version : F you Jim Brinson

billsburgh
09-18-2005, 03:24 PM
with you I told you so attitude. "We told you last week that it was only Houston and to be cautious"

Novacane
09-18-2005, 03:29 PM
He's terrible. I can't listen to the postgame show because of him

Mr. Cynical
09-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Still, he was right. I said the same thing.

:couch:

billsburgh
09-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Still, he was right. I said the same thing.

:couch:
yes he was right but it wasnt the the first thing that I wanted to hear out of his mouth and his condescending, know it all attitude. it was just the way he said it

Michael82
09-18-2005, 04:01 PM
He's terrible. I can't listen to the postgame show because of him
The Coach Chuck Dickerson is on WHAM 1180 and it's pretty good. :up:

Michael82
09-18-2005, 04:02 PM
yes he was right but it wasnt the the first thing that I wanted to hear out of his mouth and his condescending, know it all attitude. it was just the way he said it
thats the way he is. Someone should tell him that there's a reason why he lost his full time job and that is because of his know-it all attitude. he should STFU! :mad:

X-Era
09-18-2005, 04:07 PM
The guy and really all of the X-Empire folks tend to be extremely conservative like most of the media in there assumptions about the team. If you expected the media to get behind an unproven QB, forget it, wont happen. WHY? They are chicken sh_ts who are scared of having egg in their face.

They rather would expect very little and then come on the air pleasantly suprised if things go well, if they dont they get to pull the "I told you so" BS which they think boosts their reputations as reputable sportscasters. Listeners make them money after all, the more they are right, the more people listen and make them money.

I just wont happen that they will go out on a limb. Especially when they know, deep down inside, they know very very little about the game.

I will give them credit for not being stupid enough to make risky predictions when they dont know jack squat.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 04:13 PM
The Coach Chuck Dickerson is on WHAM 1180 and it's pretty good. :up:Who's telling him what to say? That idiot hasn't had an original thought in ages

Michael82
09-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Who's telling him what to say? That idiot hasn't had an original thought in ages
:yap: