PDA

View Full Version : bunch of whining ol women ????

sdbillsfan2
09-18-2005, 04:39 PM
It never fails to amaze me after every game ,all the whiny a** little girls come out with the dumbest comments!!
YES the Bills Lost ........and ????? Were you really expecting a perfect season? I doubt it .. Every week the league is loaded with upsets.
This IS reality people. Was this an upset ? Only in the eyes of those to blind to realize that this isn't a perfect team by far . When the so-called experts picked the Bucs this week ,none of us wanted to believe it ! Including myself ! I pictured this game over and over in my mind all week. This wasn't the outcome I predicted. I want J.P. to go over 300yds 3 tds and no picks .our running game to eat up 200 yds off the bucs "D" . and our defense to kick ass.. Well I was wrong but I ain't gonna whine about it !!
I have no problem accepting a loss when we play a good team . But I sure as hell won't whine when we got beat beat by a better team Today ! Today we weren't the better team . Deal with it ,don't blame J.P. the coaching staff the friggin weather or the gods of freakin darkness for the loss .you win as a team and lose as a team.

DAMN I fell better now ! .hell I picked Detriot over the Bears in the survival pool. BUT....I be back next weekend and so will the Bills and so will 99% of you. Buffalo Bills Fans never whine we "just get even and take your sisters !!!!!"

Historian
09-18-2005, 04:44 PM
YES the Bills Lost ........and ????? Were you really expecting a perfect season? I doubt it .. Every week the league is loaded with upsets.

I have no problem dealing with a hard fought loss.

What I have a problem with, is when no one, (including the waterboy) shows up to play.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 04:45 PM
So its ok for you to whine about the whiners?

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 04:46 PM
Well..you have to keep in mind that football is an emotional game and a lot of people react with their emotions when discussing it this soon after the game. Everyone has done it..I know I have...and a lot of the time I have I feel like an idiot after taking a step back

L.A. Playa
09-18-2005, 04:47 PM
hey uts one game right now there is only four 2-0 teams with whoever wins tommorrow ther will be 6 and maybe 7 ifKC wind so that meand Buffalo is tied or better than 24 other teams RELAX it was a bad loss but just one loss the sun will come out tommorrow