PDA

View Full Version : Report from Tampa

Philagape
09-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Well I was at the game and I just got back to my mom's house in FL, and here are some thoughts I've gathered ...

-- This was a total team loss. The score doesn't reflect how dominated we were. Tampa took a lot of bad penalties, so it could have been much worse.
JP sucked, run blocking sucked (although on several plays it looked like Willis gave up too soon), McGee was successfully picked on, and of course we couldn't stop Cadillac ... or Pittman or Alstott.

-- The Bills certainly missed Fletcher, but Cadillac is going to be a superstar.

-- JP has to work on his out routes. If I remember correctly, he made good throws last week over the middle. JP also seemed to put too much pressure on himself to get rid of the ball early. But Holcomb fared no better, and our predecessor certainly would not have.

-- We REALLY need Roscoe to get well soon. Our offense places a lot of emphasis on running after the catch.

-- Parking in a Bucs lot is $25. :ill:

-- Bucs fans were mostly polite, and they earned the ribbing they did serve up. The many Bills fans there took it like men, and we made our presence felt.

-- The stadium is nice. The pirate ship is pretty cool, and they make pretty good use of their scoreboard, even if their jumbotron is way too horizontal.

-- The highlight of the day for me was the pregame warmups. The bottom of my section was the visitors' tunnel, so I got the attention of some of the Bills as they walked off. Ralph Wilson was there too. I'll upload some photos when I get back to my own puter in NY.

Long plane ride tomorrow ... :sad: