PDA

View Full Version : what happen?????

paladin warrior
09-18-2005, 05:42 PM
He suppose to be best RB What happen?? Hot weather or He is hurt???

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 05:45 PM
I think it was the lack of a passing game and little respect TB gave the Bills for a passing game caused the running game to suffer.

Dozerdog
09-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Willis run more like gopher than squirrell today :(

Novacane
09-18-2005, 05:50 PM
lol....of course you do. Everything is JPs fault.

colin
09-18-2005, 05:57 PM
some passing would have helped, but we just really didn't run.

we need to run direct off tackle and interior run plays, delays and draws are worthless against a fast d and we really don't do them well anyhow.

jp is our second best runner, he needs 5+ carries, particularly early against a little line like Tampa's

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 06:00 PM
lol....of course you do. Everything is JPs fault.

Now when have I said everything is JPs fault? Stop putting words in peoples mouth. Others are to blame for the loss but JP was the MAIN reason the Bills lost but not the only reason they lost.

Dozerdog
09-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Now when have I said everything is JPs fault? Stop putting words in peoples mouth. Others are to blame for the loss but JP was the MAIN reason the Bills lost but not the only reason they lost.
What does "Main" reason mean?

50% JP's fault? 75% JP's fault?

I guess everyone is under the idea that if he was thre MAIN reason, then an average performing QB would have won the game.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 06:10 PM
"Main" reason means, his play was the most horrible of all the the players to play today.

I think an average QB would have done alot better then JP did. Hell the score could of been 0-0 at halftime if JP didn't take that stupid safety. If JP could of completed a pass and kept the chains moving the Bills Defense wouldn't have been on the field for what seemed the whole game.

Dozerdog
09-18-2005, 06:14 PM
"Main" reason means, his play was the most horrible of all the the players to play today.

I think an average QB would have done alot better then JP did. Hell the score could of been 0-0 at halftime if JP didn't take that stupid safety. If JP could of completed a pass and kept the chains moving the Bills Defense wouldn't have been on the field for what seemed the whole game.So an average QB like a Kurt Warner or Chad Pennington could have defeated 7-8 man blitzes and hit covered WR's with zero run supoport.

OK. I hear ya.......

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 06:23 PM
Excuses.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Excuses.:rofl:

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Please. I watched the game. I can't remember how many times JP threw the ball and it bounced before it even got to the receiver and he was under no pressure. Or threw over their heads, or threw to the Tampa player's, or threw wide of his target.

He just stunk the place up. And I can't beleive some people want to try and make excuses for it.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Please. I watched the game. I can't remember how many times JP threw the ball and it bounced before it even got to the receiver and he was under no pressure. Or threw over their heads, or threw to the Tampa player's, or threw wide of his target.He just stunk the place up. And I can't beleive some people want to try and make excuses for it.no one's claiming he didn't play poorly...please find a post where someone said he looked good out there

Dozerdog
09-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Please. I watched the game. I can't remember how many times JP threw the ball and it bounced before it even got to the receiver and he was under no pressure. Or threw over their heads, or threw to the Tampa player's, or threw wide of his target.

He just stunk the place up. And I can't beleive some people want to try and make excuses for it.

LOL....ummmm follow your own medicine

Stop putting words in peoples mouth.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 06:33 PM
:lmao: Zing!!

Marvelous
09-18-2005, 06:36 PM
NO EXUSES Willis attacks the line unsure and dances. This is a major problem. I'm not sure but when i pissed during the game i said that he is trying to break the big run every play instead of just getting the first, and the results are he gets nailed behind the line almost every play.. So the McGahee problem isn't just a "bad game" but the way he approches the hole. <coaching can fix this...

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Oh your not defending JP with the excuses your making or saying other QBs wouldnt have done any better?

Yeah ok.

Dozerdog
09-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh your not defending JP with the excuses your making or saying other QBs wouldnt have done any better?

Yeah ok.

Any QBs? I'm sure Peyton Manning or McNabb might have fared better.

But when you have a young QB he will struggle (we expected that) we didn't count on McGahee not showing up, insufficient run blocking against a very stoudt defense, or our defense getting ripped without a healthy London Fletcher stuffing the run.

Put Bledsoe,Holcombe, Matthews, Rob Johnson, Flutie- they would have all lost today.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 06:48 PM
But when you have a young QB he will struggle (we expected that) we didn't count on McGahee not showing up, insufficient run blocking against a very stoudt defense, or our defense getting ripped without a healthy London Fletcher stuffing the run.

More excuses.

Could the reason the "defense got ripped without a healthy London Fletcher stuffng the run" have anything to do with them being on the field so much?

I can't believe im the only one with balls enough to say that JP Losman sucked today and he is the main reason the Bills lost. Not the only reason, the main reason.

ShadowHawk7
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
I agree w/ Dummy here for once. J.P. missed on a lot of throws; even when he wasn't under pressure, and looked visibly disgusted with himself, and was the key factor in having the Bills D on the field so much.. McGahee should learn to hit the holes while they're there, without bouncing around constantly, but TB was geared towards the run, and JP wasn't able to make a single play to push the back. Its a learning experience, and I truly believe he will overcome it.

JefftheBillsfan
09-18-2005, 07:52 PM
willis just doesnt seem as explosive as i remembered him last year.

Philagape
09-18-2005, 08:02 PM
JP had a bad game. Nothing more, nothing less.

TedSalami
09-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Willis needs to run north and south.
There was too much east and west running today.
I think that is a function of the offensive line.