PDA

View Full Version : HOMERS

Typ0
09-18-2005, 07:16 PM
this isn't the pre-season. The safety was a growing pain. The lack of play was insurmoutable. Another week like this and I'll be calling for JPs head myself.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 07:21 PM
you're gonna give him 3 games? wow! you are a lot more generous than takdummy

Kerr
09-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Nobody is absolving Losman on his performance, but when you bring up the safety play, which was his fault, he should have never been in that position to begin with. The coaching staff should you know better that a defense will blitz an inexperienced qb in the end zone. Therefore, he should have never been in the shotgun formation. It was a bonehead call from the offensive gurus.

Kerr
09-18-2005, 07:25 PM
you're gonna give him 3 games? wow! you are a lot more generous than takdummy
Dummy gives him no chance because he reminds him of rj.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 07:25 PM
I know a turd when I see one. I gave another former Bills QB just as many games as JP and was right on that one too.

Kerr
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
I know a turd when I see one. I gave another former Bills QB just as many games as JP and was right on that one too.

Hmm, did you also call jim kelly a turd when he was having an up and down season also in the 80's?

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Since you've got these precognitive powers, how many times have you won the lotto, TacklingDummy? :popcorn:

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Didn't have internet connection back then.

And please JP will not turn out to have a career like Kelly. I don't recall because it was so long ago but did Kelly have all the weapons (Moulds,Evans,McGahee) and a awesome defense his first 2 years in Buffalo?

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Since you've got these precognitive powers, how many times have you won the lotto, TacklingDummy? :popcorn:

None. Don't get to see the talent of the numbers before they are drawn.

The_Philster
09-18-2005, 07:38 PM
None. Don't get to see the talent of the numbers before they are drawn.oh...so you're an ace when it comes to scouting QB talent...I would hope you're scouting in the NFL then if you're as great as you claim

Kerr
09-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Didn't have internet connection back then.

And please JP will not turn out to have a career like Kelly. I don't recall because it was so long ago but did Kelly have all the weapons (Moulds,Evans,McGahee) and a awesome defense his first 2 years in Buffalo?
What does having an internet connection have to do with anything?

I never said J.P. would turn out to be as good as Kelly. All I asked is that did you declare kelly a turd in his struggling seasons in buffalo? Because you said you know a turd when you see one.

Having moulds, evans and mcgahee is moot in this argument. They have nothing to do with your knowledge of the qb position.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Having moulds, evans and mcgahee is moot in this argument. They have nothing to do with your knowledge of the qb position.

It has alot to do with this arguement. JP has talent around him. On both sides of the ball. He should succeed if he was a NFL caliber QB.

Can't comment on what I don't remember. And plus I was like 15 years old back then and didnt think about such things.

Kerr
09-18-2005, 07:51 PM
It has alot to do with this arguement. JP has talent around him. On both sides of the ball. He should succeed if he was a NFL caliber QB.

Can't comment on what I don't remember. And plus I was like 15 years old back then and didnt think about such things.

So, is Jp responsible for his offensive line opening up holes for Mcgahee and his receivers getting enough seperation from cbs? Like I said, jp isn't absolved from his performance, but he doesn't control those other things.

It's taken a young qb such as Carson Palmer nearly three seasons to start looking like an nfl caliber qb even though he's had some good talent since he's been with the bengals. So this argument of yours doesn't hold any water.

Philagape
09-18-2005, 08:24 PM
JP couldn't stop Cadillac either. He sucks.

I hate being in a league where first-year quarterbacks never get better. All is lost.