PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully Roscoe returns soon...

DMBcrew36
09-18-2005, 08:10 PM
I think he will seriously help this team. He could provide the spark that can turn momentum in the Bills favor during games, as well as help JP to establish a good rhythm.

So I say... DAMNIT GET BETTER ROSCOE!

Kerr
09-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah, hopefully he'll be back vs atlanta. I have a good feeling that once he returns, losman will be more comfortable in the offense knowing he can find parrish over the middle. You can't ignore the fact that he and parrish developed a good rapport at camp.

Philagape
09-18-2005, 08:19 PM
The Bills' O depends a lot on receivers making yards after the catch. That's why we've seen so many third-down completions that were short of the first down. Hopefully Roscoe will make those plays work

chernobylwraiths
09-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Actually, I thought Reed played real well today and our return game has been pretty good. Other than that, what will he do?

Philagape
09-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Yards After the Catch. That's why we drafted him.

chernobylwraiths
09-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Yards After the Catch. That's why we drafted him.

Yes, because he will get a lot of YAC if the QB can't get him the ball. Roscoe would not have helped at all in this game or the first. I'm sure the kid will be impressive when he gets here, but he will not be a huge addition if we can't get the ball in his hands.

DMBcrew36
09-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I still think Roscoe would've played a larger role in this game. Even just knowing he is there could help JP.