PDA

View Full Version : What is so bad about throwing deep once in a while?

Michael82
09-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Tom Clements needs to open up the offense. You can't keep running the ball if there is no holes. And the best way to open some holes is to SPREAD open the ****ing offense. Let's see some 4 or 5 wide. Throw the deep ball. Get Evans or Moulds to break away and give them room to go deep. This dink and dunk **** is starting to bother me. It seems like they are trying to baby Losman too much. When they gave him the reigns and they did the no-huddle offense, things began to click. But they still didn't try going deep. The reason why the run got started last week was because of that 42-yard pass to Lee Evans. It helps keep the defense honest. Losman has a really nice deep ball. i saw it all training camp long. Why is Mularkey and Clements so afraid to use it now? I can't wait til Roscoe Parrish comes back, at least he'll give them a way to stretch the field. :pray:

:gobills:

TedSalami
09-18-2005, 08:33 PM
I don't know if JP Losman can throw deep. We have not seen it yet.
The only time he threw deep last week it looked like a dead duck.

Michael82
09-18-2005, 08:37 PM
He practiced the long ball many times at camp and it was pretty good. :up:

BillsPride12
09-18-2005, 09:03 PM
I've been asking myself that same question Mikey, I have no idea why at this point we are not trying to stretch the field especially after seeing how efficient this team is at dinking and dunking it, which is well not efficient at all

Novacane
09-18-2005, 09:09 PM

yeah..............that 40yd strike to Evans on the opening drive looked like a dead duck :rolleyes:

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 09:12 PM
yeah..............that 40yd strike to Evans on the opening drive looked like a dead duck :rolleyes:

7 Qtrs. ago.

Novacane
09-18-2005, 09:20 PM
7 Qtrs. ago.

why don't you try reading what I was replying to. He said Losmans only long pass was a dead duck.

Post EDITED due to TOS Violations. Please attack the post, not the poster. Thank You. - Mikey82