PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or do the Raiders fans look like a bunch of douches?

THATHURMANATOR
09-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Just saying. Their whole thing is how tough and hard they are and they look like a bunch of fricken idiots wearing all those stupid Darth Vader helmets and spikey pads.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2005, 11:25 PM
The Elvis Buffalo fan is also a douche.

Marvelous
09-19-2005, 01:22 AM
I like the evil mean scheme the Raider fans have. Although they may look like idiots, it's entertaining to watch a Raider game when they are home...

AndreReed83
09-19-2005, 01:51 AM
I like the Raiders fans. Much more then some other fans in the league. (cough)Dallas(cough)

Night Train
09-19-2005, 02:22 AM
I noticed a few Bucs fans trying to copy them today. :darth:

Why do adults do this ?

helmetguy
09-19-2005, 06:19 AM
No idea.

<----

Historian
09-19-2005, 06:56 AM
I agree with Thurm.

They look silly.

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2005, 06:59 AM
The Elvis Buffalo fan is also a douche.
agreed!

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2005, 07:00 AM
I noticed a few Bucs fans trying to copy them today. :darth:

Why do adults do this ?
I wouldn't even ever paint my face. That is stupid too!

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 07:54 AM
Just saying. Their whole thing is how tough and hard they are and they look like a bunch of fricken idiots wearing all those stupid Darth Vader helmets and spikey pads.
No, it's not you. They have this reputation. They are a bunch of clowns.

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2005, 09:31 AM
Clowns is a good word for it BF!

Patrick76777
09-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Full out dorks! Who would do that!

That being said, for this week we’re all getting really big fake mustaches, sombreros and some fake mariachi band instruments to celebrate the first ever appearance of Ron Mexico in Buffalo.

Earthquake Enyart
09-19-2005, 09:46 AM
Full out dorks! Who would do that!

That being said, for this week we’re all getting really big fake mustaches, sombreros and some fake mariachi band instruments to celebrate the first ever appearance of Ron Mexico in Buffalo.
If you made a Ron Mexico sign, they'd probably make you take it down. Get a Mexican flag!

Patrick76777
09-19-2005, 09:55 AM
If you made a Ron Mexico sign, they'd probably make you take it down. Get a Mexican flag!
I thought of that. I was thinking of going with “Viva la Mexico” or “Viva la Ron” But the Mexican flag would work.

BAM
09-19-2005, 09:58 AM
they remind me of the KISS army.

:limp:

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Pat that is least to make fun of someone!

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Pat that is least to make fun of someone!
Agree. Totally different.

LarryBoy
09-19-2005, 10:10 AM

Yea...they do....but YOU go tell them that!

:haha: :box: :stretcher

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 10:13 AM

That's the thing... If one of those dudes got in my face, I'd laugh. They want to look tough by dressing up like a circus clown?

Meathead
09-19-2005, 10:14 AM
I don't have a problem with the costumes, sometimes they're pretty cool. So are the fans themselves, but we all probably have experienced the other kind of Raiders fan. Every team has them, but of course the Raiders image draws more than their share of bad-ass jerks. So I'm a little more careful when I approach a Raiders fan, I must admit.

kgun12
09-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Yes they are douche bags.

We went to a raiders game at the Ralph about 7 years ago. It was late in the game (4th quarter) and we were winning. The raider fans were starting to leave, my brother was at the end of the isle and the Bills just made a nice play and he was cheering. One of the raider fans (drunk) took a swing at my brother (wrong move) he's a black belt, my brother laid him out. The security people rushed down to our seats and were getting ready to take my brother out, this guys about 5 rows back come rushing over and showed his Buffalo City police badge and told security that he saw the whole thing and that my brother was just defending himself and to arrest the raider jerks! That's what they did and we enjoyed the rest of the game. :bf1:

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2005, 10:33 AM

I am sure that some or most may be tough but that doesn't mean they still don't look stupid!

CanaanVtBillsFan
09-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Shooo For a chance to get on "Prime Time" TV I'd dress up as crazy as possible. C'mon to be the talk of the morning at work, while your nursing that hangover on Monday morning. Or to be even on the Jumbo Tron is cool enough for me. I feel we as Bills fans are a bit testy this morning due to our loss. Loosen up it's not like we never had our pride feed back to us for that reality check of "Hmm I guess were not that hot"

Gunzlingr
09-19-2005, 10:50 AM
That's the thing... If one of those dudes got in my face, I'd laugh. They want to look tough by dressing up like a circus clown?

Haven't you seen 'It', or heard of John Wayne Gacy? :nervous: