PDA

View Full Version : After all this...

Historian
09-19-2005, 07:27 AM
I guessing the Bills rip Atlanta a new one.

I'm thinking 31-17.

And watch Tampa get embarrassed by Farve and company.

It's such a fun league to follow!

Pride
09-19-2005, 08:00 AM
The powerhouses of last week crumbled... (except the chiefs and steelers)... and some of the teams who were bottom feeders after last week are now 1-1 (except the Vikes).

Anyone can win, any sunday... that is what the NFL wanted... and now they have it!

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 08:01 AM
I hope so. Let me throw out a cliche... This game is going to be a true test for the team. To see how they rebound.

colin
09-19-2005, 08:10 AM
for sure, i think we can do some stuff against hotlanta

our strength is our D, which can get teams of the field and get turnovers, but just like against miami 2 years ago, if we stay out in the heat for 40 minutes against a top power back we can get run on.

on O it is the same story as last year, our run game takes some doing to get underway, and we are pretty crap at passing.

our play calling could have been better, but JP just threw way too many bad passes for a starting QB. he didn't turn it over tho, drew would have made some plays and perhaps scores but would have been hit, fumbled, and throw up some picks.

we need to run jp a lot, other teams are willing to blitz and run crazy coverage against us, so we should take the up the gut QB run 5-10 times a game.

it was there all day against tampon

Novacane
09-19-2005, 08:12 AM
home/road makes a huge differance. Look at all the teams that looked great at home last week and then sucked on the road

casdhf
09-19-2005, 08:13 AM
I think our defense is going to be pissed. I wouldn't wanna be Vick this week. TKO is going to eat him alive.

justasportsfan
09-19-2005, 08:15 AM
After all that, we know our D is not that good. Our running game is not that good. Our OL isn't that good and our qb needs to grow faster. All this at this point of the season. What we will find out next game is how our coach is able to fix all these problems. We shall see how good our coaching is the next few games.

Even w/ a rookie qb, Mularkey has no excuses for not making the playoffs this year.

Jan Reimers
09-19-2005, 09:52 AM
I just hope we have Fletcher back. Without him, Vick might be able to do his Eagle-thing against us.

Kerr
09-19-2005, 09:55 AM
If Dunn has a good day on the ground, then we'll likely lose. Against the Eagles he had a good day running the ball and they won, but against seattle he had the opposite and they lost. Like most qb's in this league, vick needs a running game to help him win.

Mahdi
09-19-2005, 11:33 AM
After all that, we know our D is not that good. Our running game is not that good. Our OL isn't that good and our qb needs to grow faster. All this at this point of the season. What we will find out next game is how our coach is able to fix all these problems. We shall see how good our coaching is the next few games.

Even w/ a rookie qb, Mularkey has no excuses for not making the playoffs this year.
Our D is that good, they just had a tough day. Constantly having to get back on the field since the O couldnt get a first down is gonna take a toll, plus for 111 of their 191 rush yards Fletch was injured. I think this bad performance overall will propel this team to give ATL a beating.

Kenny
09-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Our D is that good, they just had a tough day. Constantly having to get back on the field since the O couldnt get a first down is gonna take a toll, plus for 111 of their 191 rush yards Fletch was injured. I think this bad performance overall will propel this team to give ATL a beating.It's good, -but it's still that bend but not break type of defense. It's not the type of defense that can or will win us any games.

You can talk about how our defense was on the field all day... but Griese and Carnell (especially Carnell) were productive from the start. I dont think anyone here really thought, -that after the Bucs offense handled our defense in the first couple of series, that we were going to shut them down.

Too bad Fat Pat's gone... Him and Sam would of shut that running game down for sure.