PDA

View Full Version : Anybody catch Gruden after the game on NFL Network?

Earthquake Enyart
09-19-2005, 08:59 AM
He was asked about the Bills going with a near rookie at QB... he sneered and chuckled and said, "they're taking a big chance.... JP was on our radar screen, he's talented, but they're taking a big chance" then chuckled some more.

He was in the same boat with Simms, but he felt he has a better chance with a retread like Griese.

Typ0
09-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Griese is a WELL above average QB when his heads in the game...ie if he can keep his head in the game and his problems are behind him...then the BUCS are a much better team that people give them credit for.

Mr. Miyagi
09-19-2005, 11:24 AM
WTF does Gruden know about QBs? He brought in Rob Johnson last year! :down:

Pride
09-19-2005, 11:26 AM
After the showing JP provided yesterday... I'd be laughing too if I were the winning team...

We looked pathetic.. and JP looked like a Jr High School QB out there.

Mr. Miyagi
09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Bottom line: F**K CHUCK! :moon:

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 11:31 AM
Griese is a WELL above average QB when his heads in the game...ie if he can keep his head in the game and his problems are behind him...then the BUCS are a much better team that people give them credit for.
IM SORRY..GRIESE IS NOT ABOVE AVERAGE.

TacklingDummy
09-19-2005, 11:32 AM
WTF does Gruden know about QBs? He brought in Rob Johnson last year! :down:

Yeah and he didn't give Johnson 4 years to show his "potential", like Buffalo did.

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 11:32 AM
After the showing JP provided yesterday... I'd be laughing too if I were the winning team...

We looked pathetic.. and JP looked like a Jr High School QB out there.
THERE IS NO REASON TO PUT THE BLAME ON JP TOTALLY. WHAT ABOUT DB'S LOCKING UP EVANS AND MOULDS? WHAT ABOUT THE PRESSURE FROM TB'S LB'S AND LINEMAN? HE CAN'T DO IT ALL!

Mr. Miyagi
09-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah and he didn't give Johnson 4 years to show his "potential", like Buffalo did.
I see you think your -156 rep is still too high. :down:

TacklingDummy
09-19-2005, 11:36 AM
I see you think your -156 rep is still too high. :down:

Yeah I like 187 better :D:

AndreReed83
09-19-2005, 11:37 AM
I don't know what he is chuckling about. He was going to start Simms last year if he didn't get hurt. Plus, numerous teams start their guys early and experience growing pains. He is a good coach, but he can be a dumbass sometimes.

STAMPY
09-19-2005, 11:38 AM
THERE IS NO REASON TO PUT THE BLAME ON JP TOTALLY. WHAT ABOUT DB'S LOCKING UP EVANS AND MOULDS? WHAT ABOUT THE PRESSURE FROM TB'S LB'S AND LINEMAN? HE CAN'T DO IT ALL!

He didn't do ANYTHING