PDA

View Full Version : Out of Curiousity

BlackMetalNinja
09-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Hey guys... is the sky done falling yet? Yeah we looked like crap yesterday... but did you all really expect us to look great 16 times this year? Come on now, let's just be positive and hope they get things back together before playing Atlanta next Sunday.

Pride
09-19-2005, 09:10 AM
I think it finally hit everyone that last week we beat possibly the leagues worst team... and this week we got owned by an above average team.

That doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. Had we lost to pittsburgh this way, I dont think everyone would be going nuts... but Tampa wasnt regarded as on of the leagues best prior to yesterday.

Jan Reimers
09-19-2005, 09:28 AM
No team is going to go 16-0 in the regular season, and we're all 1-1 in the AFCE. No need for panic. Yesterday was a good learning experience, and I trust we will perform better against Atlanta because of it.

jamze132
09-19-2005, 09:32 AM
No team is going to go 16-0 in the regular season, and we're all 1-1 in the AFCE. No need for panic. Yesterday was a good learning experience, and I trust we will perform better against Atlanta because of it.
Couldn't have said it better. We are all 1-1 now in the East. On the positive side, we are tied for 1st place!!!

Bert102176
09-19-2005, 09:38 AM
I still feel we will only get 5 wins this year

don137
09-19-2005, 09:49 AM
The sky is not falling and everone expected JP to go through growing pains but I don't think anyone thought JP would play a whole game as inept as he did.
The Steelers and Bills are built the same way. Both teams expect their QB to not win games but don't play so poorly that it costs the team. While the blame goes to everyone you have to pin a big chunk on JP...He played poor enough to cost the team. This team needs to prove the passing game works to open up the run like they did last week. They did not do that this week.

R. Rich
09-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Everyone relax. It was only one game. We suck.

generalmills
09-19-2005, 10:51 AM
I realize that JP looked terrible yesterday as did the o-line and willis but lets give some credit where it is due. Gruden and the Bucs had an answer for everything that the bills tried to throw at themn(much like their superbowl win against the raiders). They had schemes that allowed them to stuff the line on run plays and smother the bills recievers everytime JP went back to pass. Remember that Gruden is a master mind of the likes we will only face twice a year (once in boston once in buffalo). Although teams will be likely to copy the bucs game plan lets hope that MM and company are smarter and can adjust this week.

BAM
09-19-2005, 11:02 AM
but Tampa wasnt regarded as on of the leagues best prior to yesterday. Minnesota was though... so was Buffalo according to a lot of people.

Kerr
09-19-2005, 11:05 AM
I would say the Vikings have the been the biggest dissapointment thus far in the nfl because they the offense and stocked up on defense, but apparently not having randy moss has hurt them more than they thought it would. On paper, they probably have one of the most talented secondaries also. They should be 2-0.

BAM
09-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Tampa is better than some people are giving them credit for. At least so far!

They shouldn't have beat us up that bad, but they did! Hopefully our boys learn from their mistakes last week and come out swinging versus Atlanta.

dannyek71
09-19-2005, 12:54 PM
TB always seems like a tough place for us to win in

Buckets
09-19-2005, 01:54 PM
It's the throwback uniforms. S**t can those things.

:laughing:

tampabay25690
09-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey guys... is the sky done falling yet? Yeah we looked like crap yesterday... but did you all really expect us to look great 16 times this year? Come on now, let's just be positive and hope they get things back together before playing Atlanta next Sunday.

I think we will be fine, But I just thought the team would show up and give a fight. Yea the Bills didnt allow a point in the 1st but the whole game in general was awful...

BAM
09-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Good album!

http://music.theomniverse.com/Images/the_sky_is_falling_cover.jpg