PDA

View Full Version : Man that C. Williams is Good!

Patrick76777
09-19-2005, 10:33 AM
When they said that he was questionable to return, I thought for sure we were going to win the game. It’s 9-3 at the time, We force them to punt and get good field position. I’m thinking we pull this thing out 13-12 or something. Then they get the ball back and he comes back in and carries half of our defense some 30 yards down the field. That’s when we lost the game. If Williams didn’t come back in, we would have shut them down the rest of the way.

And I can’t blame the D. They were on the field for 21 minutes in that first half and only allowed 7 points. Finished the game on the field for a total of 39 minutes. And you could tell.

STAMPY
09-19-2005, 10:39 AM
I know :( i thought we were gunna DENT a Cadallac for sure

Tatonka
09-19-2005, 10:44 AM
i agree.. he was the difference.. the disappointing thing is that he outplayed willis by a mile.. willis has played 2 good quarters of football out of 8 so far.. very unsettling.

generalmills
09-19-2005, 10:44 AM
and this guy was the "second best" out of Auburn?? He was the class of the field yesterday. He made a great bills front 7 look below average at best. He juked Vincent out of his tree twice. The guy is good. He will be a main stay at the top of the league with regards to running stats for the next 10 years.

STAMPY
09-19-2005, 10:47 AM
I think we lost cause of JP. But that's all apart of learning. He'll learn from his bumps. But he looked out of sync.

OpIv37
09-19-2005, 11:13 AM
That's it, I'm so sick of hearing about Cadillac Williams. I'm going to neg everyone who says something good about him, starting with this thread.

Patrick76777
09-19-2005, 11:14 AM
That's it, I'm so sick of hearing about Cadillac Williams. I'm going to neg everyone who says something good about him, starting with this thread.

That's why I said C, instead of the name of that car.

OpIv37
09-19-2005, 11:16 AM
That's why I said C, instead of the name of that car.

you could call him Pinto Hatchback Williams for all I care- I'm still sick of hearing about him

Kenny
09-19-2005, 11:25 AM
and this guy was the "second best" out of Auburn?? He was the class of the field yesterday. He made a great bills front 7 look below average at best. He juked Vincent out of his tree twice. The guy is good. He will be a main stay at the top of the league with regards to running stats for the next 10 years.
Second best? There's a reason why Brown wasnt able to take away the starting spot...

But look on the bright side... Ronnie Brown looks terrible so far. Looks like the fins drafted a Ron Dayne =)

BAM
09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
I hate the name "Cadillac" Williams. Cadillac this, cadillac that. WTF? Where did he get that name from anyways?

PS.. I think he is going to be a great back though, unfortunately.

Patrick76777
09-19-2005, 11:31 AM
I hate the name "Cadillac" Williams. Cadillac this, cadillac that. WTF? Where did he get that name from anyways?

PS.. I think he is going to be a great back though, unfortunately.
Don’t mind at all. We don’t play that guy for another 4 years. And then again in 8 years and by then he’ll be in his 30’s and washed up.

The funny part is that Miami could have had him and we’d be facing him twice a year. But in true Miami fashion they screwed up and took the wrong guy again.

STAMPY
09-19-2005, 11:32 AM
you could call him Pinto Hatchback Williams for all I care- I'm still sick of hearing about him

:rofl:

BAM
09-19-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm just sick of hearing "Cadillac" it sounds :limp:

"The Caddy Wasn't about to shut down"
"Cadillac drives Bucs to 2-0"
"Bills run over by Cadillac"
etc, etc..

:ill:

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Like I said in another thread. He hits holes like he was shot out of a cannon. Willis seemed a little timid yesterday.

BuffaloRanger
09-19-2005, 11:36 AM
How about this...

"Man that Angelo Crowell is bad!"

Caddy doesn't break off his long runs until Fletcher is hurt and Adams is on the sidelines.

Granted the Bills should have better depth, but I am not impressed by him running up his stats on the Bills backups.

Tatonka
09-19-2005, 01:57 PM

you would be amazed how many of us get sick of a poster repeating themselves about the same subject over and over again....

:rockon:

Tatonka
09-19-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm just sick of hearing "Cadillac" it sounds :limp:

"The Caddy Wasn't about to shut down"
"Cadillac drives Bucs to 2-0"
"Bills run over by Cadillac"
etc, etc..

:ill:

the announcer during the game yesterday actually said "gas prices are down this week.. and the cadillac must have filled the tank!"