• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarvLevy
    Can I get some power to give REP?
    • Jul 2005

COMPLAINERS!!!!!!!!

Some of you people on here are pathetic complainers. Do you expect to win 16 games?
    If the Bills do wrong...watch out.....here comes the onslaught!
    Bottom line is...the Bills are moving in the right direction in my opinion. A loss hurts of course. But I am 100% confident in MM and TD. I see a bright future with some obvious growing pains here and there. What more can you ask for? When a players sucks one week, get rid of him?

Be patient and STOP BEING FAIR WEATHER FANS! You are starting to remind me of JETS fans.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Re: COMPLAINERS!!!!!!!!

I just don't like to see their ass kicked up and down the field on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

it is part of being a bills fan

Comment

• MarvLevy
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone
        I just don't like to see their ass kicked up and down the field on both sides of the ball.
        who does?

you think last week was tough? try containing Vick if his hamstring is ok. Warrick Dunn too...along with a good def.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MarvLevy
          Some of you people on here are pathetic complainers. Do you expect to win 16 games?
          Bottom line is...the Bills are moving in the right direction in my opinion. A loss hurts of course. But I am 100% confident in MM and TD. I see a bright future with some obvious growing pains here and there. What more can you ask for? When a players sucks one week, get rid of him?

Be patient and STOP BEING FAIR WEATHER FANS! You are starting to remind me of JETS fans.
          First of all, criticizing the team doesn't make someone a fair weather fan. As much as I ***** about it, I still watch every game and read up on the team during the week. Even during the '01 season, I was at a bar watching the meaningless final game.

Second, what did you see yesterday that made you think we are moving in the right direction? It's been the same story since halfway through the 2002 season: solid defense that buckles after the anemic offense leaves them on the field for 40 minutes, and no road wins against good teams. I saw definite signs of hope in Week 1, but yesterday was a giant setback. The only two phases of the game I liked were decent ST and decent pass defense. Everything else was beyond "bad"- words like "pathetic" and "horrid" come to mind.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• generalmills
            • Sep 2003

Everything else was beyond "bad"- words like "pathetic" and "horrid" come to mind.[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember Josh Reed having a pretty good performance.

Comment

• MarvLevy
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
              First of all, criticizing the team doesn't make someone a fair weather fan. As much as I ***** about it, I still watch every game and read up on the team during the week. Even during the '01 season, I was at a bar watching the meaningless final game.

Second, what did you see yesterday that made you think we are moving in the right direction? It's been the same story since halfway through the 2002 season: solid defense that buckles after the anemic offense leaves them on the field for 40 minutes, and no road wins against good teams. I saw definite signs of hope in Week 1, but yesterday was a giant setback. The only two phases of the game I liked were decent ST and decent pass defense. Everything else was beyond "bad"- words like "pathetic" and "horrid" come to mind.
              After every loss, you have a few posts like "_____ is not the answer", "______ sucks", "_____ is over rated", "we should of never drafted _____". I'm just saying some assessments on this board are a little premature. One game does not decide a season. How bout seeing if they bounceback. Wouldn't that say alot? I don't wanna hear about 2002. Who is left from that team? Eric Moulds?

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by generalmills

I seem to remember Josh Reed having a pretty good performance.
                lmao I forgot about that. Josh Reed gets the game ball. Everyone else- run ****ing laps.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

After every loss, you have a few posts like "_____ is not the answer", "______ sucks", "_____ is over rated", "we should of never drafted _____". I'm just saying some assessments on this board are a little premature. One game does not decide a season. How bout seeing if they bounceback. Wouldn't that say alot? I don't wanna hear about 2002. Who is left from that team? Eric Moulds?
                  Moulds, Reed, M Williams, R Edwards, Schobel (I think), that might be it as far as guys who actually get playing time. But it's not the point. The point is that after 3 years, I see the same garbage happening on the field. The areas of the game that were good in '02 are still good, but the areas that were bad still haven't improved. And that's why I question your assertation that we're moving in the right direction. I just don't see it on the field.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Some of the criticism is a little carried away but most of it is fans that are being objective...I don't think criticizing the team after a bad performance is wrong. The ones saying "X" sucks or we should of never drafted "Y" are chronic complainers. There are a handful of posters that never say anything good about the team no matter what. Just take them for what they are "posters that don't add much value". Every team has them. Bills fans are no exception. It just varies in the amount of fans that are like that.

Comment

• MarvLevy
                      • Jul 2005

Moulds, Reed, M Williams, R Edwards, Schobel (I think), that might be it as far as guys who actually get playing time. But it's not the point. The point is that after 3 years, I see the same garbage happening on the field. The areas of the game that were good in '02 are still good, but the areas that were bad still haven't improved. And that's why I question your assertation that we're moving in the right direction. I just don't see it on the field.
                      Last year...correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Pats get spanked by the Steelers last year around week 2-3?

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Last year...correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Pats get spanked by the Steelers last year around week 2-3?
                        yes but what does that have to do with our team struggling with the same issues for almost 3 seasons now? It's the lack of improvement that bothers me.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MarvLevy
                          • Jul 2005

yes but what does that have to do with our team struggling with the same issues for almost 3 seasons now? It's the lack of improvement that bothers me.
                          I hear ya. I feel the same way..believe me. It's just some people need to kill all the "drastic measures" talk like "JP isn't the answer". That's all.

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

No kidding, but I don't think it is necessarily a Buffalo thing, most teams websites are just the same. A Bills fan called in to Sirius last week and was whining about not hearing enough about the "vaunted" Bills defense, it sounded so pathetic. When we beat teams that are worth a spit we'll get some respect.

Comment

• MarvLevy
                              • Jul 2005

I have some improvement for you.

Remember when we have a kick returner like Antonio Brown was it? That caugh the ball at the 5, ran DIRECTLY into a pile at the 18-20? That was pathetic. Now the have the BEST special teams in all of football arguably.

We can even take it back to Drew. The guy was not the answer. We know this. I honestly think we have a better weapon in JP.. Granted he has 2 learn on the fly. I can accept that. Some people want immediate 300yd games!

Comment

Working...
                              X