PDA

View Full Version : COMPLAINERS!!!!!!!!

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Some of you people on here are pathetic complainers. Do you expect to win 16 games?
If the Bills do wrong...watch out.....here comes the onslaught!
Bottom line is...the Bills are moving in the right direction in my opinion. A loss hurts of course. But I am 100% confident in MM and TD. I see a bright future with some obvious growing pains here and there. What more can you ask for? When a players sucks one week, get rid of him?

Be patient and STOP BEING FAIR WEATHER FANS! You are starting to remind me of JETS fans.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 11:39 AM
I just don't like to see their ass kicked up and down the field on both sides of the ball.

STAMPY
09-19-2005, 11:39 AM
it is part of being a bills fan

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 11:42 AM
I just don't like to see their ass kicked up and down the field on both sides of the ball.
who does?

you think last week was tough? try containing Vick if his hamstring is ok. Warrick Dunn too...along with a good def.

OpIv37
09-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Some of you people on here are pathetic complainers. Do you expect to win 16 games?
Bottom line is...the Bills are moving in the right direction in my opinion. A loss hurts of course. But I am 100% confident in MM and TD. I see a bright future with some obvious growing pains here and there. What more can you ask for? When a players sucks one week, get rid of him?

Be patient and STOP BEING FAIR WEATHER FANS! You are starting to remind me of JETS fans.

First of all, criticizing the team doesn't make someone a fair weather fan. As much as I ***** about it, I still watch every game and read up on the team during the week. Even during the '01 season, I was at a bar watching the meaningless final game.

Second, what did you see yesterday that made you think we are moving in the right direction? It's been the same story since halfway through the 2002 season: solid defense that buckles after the anemic offense leaves them on the field for 40 minutes, and no road wins against good teams. I saw definite signs of hope in Week 1, but yesterday was a giant setback. The only two phases of the game I liked were decent ST and decent pass defense. Everything else was beyond "bad"- words like "pathetic" and "horrid" come to mind.

generalmills
09-19-2005, 11:52 AM
Everything else was beyond "bad"- words like "pathetic" and "horrid" come to mind.[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember Josh Reed having a pretty good performance. :lmao:

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 11:53 AM
First of all, criticizing the team doesn't make someone a fair weather fan. As much as I ***** about it, I still watch every game and read up on the team during the week. Even during the '01 season, I was at a bar watching the meaningless final game.

Second, what did you see yesterday that made you think we are moving in the right direction? It's been the same story since halfway through the 2002 season: solid defense that buckles after the anemic offense leaves them on the field for 40 minutes, and no road wins against good teams. I saw definite signs of hope in Week 1, but yesterday was a giant setback. The only two phases of the game I liked were decent ST and decent pass defense. Everything else was beyond "bad"- words like "pathetic" and "horrid" come to mind.
After every loss, you have a few posts like "_____ is not the answer", "______ sucks", "_____ is over rated", "we should of never drafted _____". I'm just saying some assessments on this board are a little premature. One game does not decide a season. How bout seeing if they bounceback. Wouldn't that say alot? I don't wanna hear about 2002. Who is left from that team? Eric Moulds?

OpIv37
09-19-2005, 11:54 AM
lmao I forgot about that. Josh Reed gets the game ball. Everyone else- run ****ing laps.

OpIv37
09-19-2005, 11:57 AM
After every loss, you have a few posts like "_____ is not the answer", "______ sucks", "_____ is over rated", "we should of never drafted _____". I'm just saying some assessments on this board are a little premature. One game does not decide a season. How bout seeing if they bounceback. Wouldn't that say alot? I don't wanna hear about 2002. Who is left from that team? Eric Moulds?

Moulds, Reed, M Williams, R Edwards, Schobel (I think), that might be it as far as guys who actually get playing time. But it's not the point. The point is that after 3 years, I see the same garbage happening on the field. The areas of the game that were good in '02 are still good, but the areas that were bad still haven't improved. And that's why I question your assertation that we're moving in the right direction. I just don't see it on the field.

don137
09-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Some of the criticism is a little carried away but most of it is fans that are being objective...I don't think criticizing the team after a bad performance is wrong. The ones saying "X" sucks or we should of never drafted "Y" are chronic complainers. There are a handful of posters that never say anything good about the team no matter what. Just take them for what they are "posters that don't add much value". Every team has them. Bills fans are no exception. It just varies in the amount of fans that are like that.

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Moulds, Reed, M Williams, R Edwards, Schobel (I think), that might be it as far as guys who actually get playing time. But it's not the point. The point is that after 3 years, I see the same garbage happening on the field. The areas of the game that were good in '02 are still good, but the areas that were bad still haven't improved. And that's why I question your assertation that we're moving in the right direction. I just don't see it on the field.

Last year...correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Pats get spanked by the Steelers last year around week 2-3?

OpIv37
09-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Last year...correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Pats get spanked by the Steelers last year around week 2-3?

yes but what does that have to do with our team struggling with the same issues for almost 3 seasons now? It's the lack of improvement that bothers me.

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 12:11 PM
yes but what does that have to do with our team struggling with the same issues for almost 3 seasons now? It's the lack of improvement that bothers me.
I hear ya. I feel the same way..believe me. It's just some people need to kill all the "drastic measures" talk like "JP isn't the answer". That's all.

HAMMER
09-19-2005, 12:12 PM

No kidding, but I don't think it is necessarily a Buffalo thing, most teams websites are just the same. A Bills fan called in to Sirius last week and was whining about not hearing enough about the "vaunted" Bills defense, it sounded so pathetic. When we beat teams that are worth a spit we'll get some respect.

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 12:15 PM
I have some improvement for you.

Remember when we have a kick returner like Antonio Brown was it? That caugh the ball at the 5, ran DIRECTLY into a pile at the 18-20? That was pathetic. Now the have the BEST special teams in all of football arguably.

We can even take it back to Drew. The guy was not the answer. We know this. I honestly think we have a better weapon in JP.. Granted he has 2 learn on the fly. I can accept that. Some people want immediate 300yd games!

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 12:17 PM
No kidding, but I don't think it is necessarily a Buffalo thing, most teams websites are just the same. A Bills fan called in to Sirius last week and was whining about not hearing enough about the "vaunted" Bills defense, it sounded so pathetic. When we beat teams that are worth a spit we'll get some respect.
exactly!
I was just referring to what I read on this site.

I wore my Bills t-shirt ALL day yesterday in front of 300 of a mix of Cowboy, Giant, Falcon, Raider fans. I don't care. I knew we getting cremed.

TacklingDummy
09-19-2005, 12:29 PM
It's just some people need to kill all the "drastic measures" talk like "JP isn't the answer". That's all.

So far he is not.

Prevent Defense.

HAMMER
09-19-2005, 12:32 PM
exactly!
I was just referring to what I read on this site.

I wore my Bills t-shirt ALL day yesterday in front of 300 of a mix of Cowboy, Giant, Falcon, Raider fans. I don't care. I knew we getting cremed.

Oh man, I took some shots yesterday with all my Bills gear on at the local bars here. You take the good and the bad and deal with it.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 12:34 PM
who does?

you think last week was tough? try containing Vick if his hamstring is ok. Warrick Dunn too...along with a good def.
Right. So should we all be jolly jolly?

I know some fans are negative, some are uber positive. I fall in the middle. I find it funny that you call it complaining. WTF are people to do here on a Bills board? There wasn't a single thing to be happy about in yesterday's game. Should we keep quiet about it? Reduce the Bills section of this board to zero posts? Or voice our concerns?

CuseJetsFan83
09-19-2005, 12:35 PM
like i said before all the AFC east teams have had their "bad game" all teams are even, still alive, and in better terms.... in first place.

there is still light at the end of the tunnel, and there is no worries about the 1st pick in the draft yet.

tampa seriously has improved bunches.
just quit loathing on bucs and prepare for the dirty birds.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Some of the criticism is a little carried away but most of it is fans that are being objective...I don't think criticizing the team after a bad performance is wrong. The ones saying "X" sucks or we should of never drafted "Y" are chronic complainers. There are a handful of posters that never say anything good about the team no matter what. Just take them for what they are "posters that don't add much value". Every team has them. Bills fans are no exception. It just varies in the amount of fans that are like that.
:up:

capitolneal
09-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Oh man, I took some shots yesterday with all my Bills gear on at the local bars here. You take the good and the bad and deal with it.
YOU AND ME BOTH I got tore up by Cowboy and Houston Fans (though I gavce it bacj to the Texan fans)

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Right. So should we all be jolly jolly?

I know some fans are negative, some are uber positive. I fall in the middle. I find it funny that you call it complaining. WTF are people to do here on a Bills board? There wasn't a single thing to be happy about in yesterday's game. Should we keep quiet about it? Reduce the Bills section of this board to zero posts? Or voice our concerns?
Here is what u can do....

Talk about how a player can do better
Talk about what the coaches could have done differently.
Talk about a play where a player made a mistake.
Talk about next weeks game and what we need to do.
Talk about something productive to the TEAM.
I just can't take it when someone comes on here and starts ranting about how they want this guy gone or we should have never gotten him. PERIOD.

Jimbuktu
09-19-2005, 12:57 PM
yeah Marv! you tell 'em ... JP will be all right, the Bills will be all right ...

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 01:11 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

In the Bills SB years, there was always at least 1 game per season where they got sent home carrying their asses in their laps.

1990-
Lost to Miami 7-33... Beat them 44-34 in playoffs.
1991-
Lost to KC 6-33... Beat them 37-14 in playoffs.
1992-
Lost to Miami 10-37... Beat them 29-10 in playoffs.
Lost to Houston 3-27... Beat them 41-38 in playoffs.
1993-
Lost to KC 7-23... Beat them 30-13 in playoffs.
Lost to Raiders 24-25... Beat them 29-23 in playoffs.

My point? They learned that just because they played poorly 1 day, doesn't mean they are condemned to play the same way given another opportunity.

Football is a game of chess. Tampa kept us in check long enough to wear down our D... Thus allowing them to dictate the game to us. The longer this went on, the more in control they became... It's clearly a snowball affect.

The Bills of the 90's went through the same thing. The Bills of 2005 are not doomed as many here are proclaiming.

BRING ON THE FALCONS!! :supper:

BSXIII
09-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Please let's not be blind homers. In past seaons, Kevin Gilbride, Greg Williams, Ruben Brown, Drew Bledsoe etc. etc... were all scapegoats for this team. We heard about how they were holding this team back, and how much better we'd be without all of them.

Fast foward to this season, they are all gone, and it's still the same mediocre crap. As long as Donahoe is at the helm it will be the same. Let us completely ignore the fact that all the contenders last year had solid offensive lines. This team has done nothing to upgrade the O-line in years. As a matter of fact, it is probably worse than last year. Sure a "mobile QB" is a nice marketing term, but it's putting a band-aid on a shotgun wound. As long as this clown is at the helm this team will not contend for anything. And for all the "Salary Cap Hell" BS, how can the Patsies, the best team of the past 25 years, keep their core in tact while we lose guys like Price, Winfield, Pat Williams, and Jonas Jennings?

As fans of this team we should complain. Enough is enough! Sure, we can keep labeling scapegoats and making excuses. Let's put the blame where it should go. The front office is inept. 4 years with no playoffs and it's not looking good this year. It's time to point the finger where it belongs, at the most overrated fraud in all of football. Mr. Tom Donahoe.

FlyingDutchman
09-19-2005, 01:21 PM

Remember when we have a kick returner like Antonio Brown was it? That caugh the ball at the 5, ran DIRECTLY into a pile at the 18-20? That was pathetic. Now the have the BEST special teams in all of football arguably.

We can even take it back to Drew. The guy was not the answer. We know this. I honestly think we have a better weapon in JP.. Granted he has 2 learn on the fly. I can accept that. Some people want immediate 300yd games!
Not really, but a first down would have been nice. Your gonna hear complaining. Nobody is writing off their team here, but you gotta understand 3 years of offensive frustration will make people vent. Its annoying to have a top D all these years, and not have a lick of consistancy on offense.

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Not really, but a first down would have been nice. Your gonna hear complaining. Nobody is writing off their team here, but you gotta understand 3 years of offensive frustration will make people vent. Its annoying to have a top D all these years, and not have a lick of consistancy on offense.
Wait a sec...u had a guy rush for 1200 w/ 13 td's in 10 games!!!!!!and a rookie have 900 w/ 9td's..no offense??????

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 01:25 PM
whats the word on everett? he's not gone for the year is he? parrish?

TacklingDummy
09-19-2005, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=MarvLevy]
Lost to Raiders 24-25... Beat them 29-23 in playoffs.

My point? They learned that just because they played poorly 1 day, doesn't mean they are condemned to play the same way given another opportunity.
QUOTE]

JP Losman is no Jim Kelly
Teague is no Hull
Mike Williams is no House Ballard
Lindell is no Christie
Villarrial is no Wolford
Kelsay/Schobel is no Bruce Smith or Phil Hansen

Not to mention, T.Thomas,A Reed, Tasker, Biscuit Bennet,Talley, Lofton,Norwood, and im sure i missed a few.

Gunzlingr
09-19-2005, 01:31 PM
This thread is not the answer :shakeno:

:D

Let me know when the sky quits falling.

DraftBoy
09-19-2005, 01:34 PM
You've gotta expect these kind of results and these kind of responses from the fans. If you go back and look at alot of the perdiction threads for this season, nearly everyone of them had us above .500 and in the playoffs. Yesterday we did not look like a .500 team, let alone a playoff caliber one. Alot of posters had real high hopes for the playoffs this season. so when we get our butts kicked by a team that we should have beaten (in their opinions) then yea they are gonna complain and they have every right to. Personally I didnt think we'd lose or get blown out, but I wasnt going to be surprised to lose, although I was to get completely handeled. I said it before the season and Ill say it now, I dont see this team as any better than 6-10. Next week v. Atlanta will be interesting to see how they react to the ass kicking they just received, unfortunately for us, Atlanta also got humiliated by Seattle, so they will be looking to bounce back. Personally I saw nothing in yesterday's game to give me any hope in beating Atlanta's defense, which is just as good as ours, maybe a little worse. I think we are looking at 1-2, headed to week 4.

DraftBoy
09-19-2005, 01:35 PM

April with next years draft :D:

OpIv37
09-19-2005, 01:36 PM

I'll give you that one. Antonio Brown's feet were so fast that his head couldn't keep up- by the time he decided which way to go, his legs had already carried him right into the pile. He was so fast he couldn't even control his direction on the field.

Also, the first game of '02 against the Jets- we went to OT and they returned the kickoff for a TD to beat us.

This year, our ST hasn't done anything spectacular, but they have certainly haven't been a liability either. I no longer hold my breath every time we have to cover a punt.

Buckets
09-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Personally I think everyone here is just stating the obvious. We all know the OL didn't open any holes OR Willis sucked it up. We all know that JP made a number of rookie mistakes. And we all know that the Defense got their @$$e$ handed to them. We all know that the coaching staff was way out coached.
We're just venting

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Personally I think everyone here is just stating the obvious. We all know the OL didn't open any holes OR Willis sucked it up. We all know that JP made a number of rookie mistakes. And we all know that the Defense got their @$$e$ handed to them. We all know that the coaching staff was way out coached.
We're just venting
agree 100%..vent all u want.
There is another post called "JP not the answer" after 2 games?
are u feeling me here at all as to what i'm getting at?

MarvLevy
09-19-2005, 07:34 PM

?????????????

Luisito23
09-19-2005, 07:38 PM
???

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!